WHO WILL PAY FOR THIS HEINOUS CRIME?

Our story starts on the 21st of June, 2011. I was finally able to leave my pod and stretch my legs for the first time in years. Got a good look at myself in the mirror and damn does my face look good.

Fast forward to 2020, and I have no mirror. I have no lounge. I can’t get into bar fights at the station. This existence is too much to bear :pensive:

I spin my ship, but the rotations are hollow. My dreams were stolen. Who will answer this honourable call to arms and tell me: what happened to walking in stations?

3 Likes

Went the way of the Dodo years ago (2015 or 2016 if I recall; good riddance if you ask me).

CCP Catfish will.

RIP to the dream of shitposting from the station interior~ :sadparrot: :sadparrot:

1 Like

Good riddance

2 Likes

For such kind of gameplay you can always play StarCitizen :wink:

ba dum tsh

:smirk:

:dealwithitparrot:

Moved to Second Life.

3 Likes

Has my timer reset? I need another dose.

1 Like

Spinning your ship to 10k spins then sending the image while you ■■■■ talk makes you 10x powerful tho.

Also I love this post

I think Mickey Simon spun counter-clockwise(He is 10K times weaker) and now he taking it out on New Eden.

You sure? It can lead to dependency. I am not at all sure I would like to be responsible for you becoming an addict.

2 Likes

Come on bro, just a tiny little hit. Don’t hold out on me…

2 Likes

I can not resist such pleas. But only a tiny hit this time.

Good riddance_tiny

2 Likes

You would have never gotten that anyway.
The bears would have cried oceans.

2 Likes

What was it like?

Maybe you dreamed it was heinous but you were the one who hated it instead, or, incite others to hate it, when it was meant to help others, and do something about what no-one else wanted to do, lied they shouldn’t talk about it, and after, try to lie that they should have contracted them before about it, still trying to create more hate in Psych War…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.