But I’ll keep singing this song,
These rotten blue days,
You can’t stay long,
In this land, in this land, in this land
My feet walked a hundred miles to make a stand,
Reached out and took the devil’s hand,
Can’t stay long, while singing this song,
Strumming the strings, no mercy in his hands
Because there ain’t no mercy in this land.
No mercy while coolin’ in the shade, in this land
In this land, in this land, in this land, my song, might be gone.
My song might be gone, no mercy in his hands.
Come the morn, ill leave a thorn and rose for ya on the stand,
No mercy in this land,
No mercy in his hands,
No, No, No, No mercy, in this land.

TK’ing is most fun

What are you smoking ?

Found that one in Uedama, engraved on a wrecked Obelisk hull with a Light Neutron Blaster II.

At Solitude Pest Control and Tear Extraction, we have a high level of respect for antigankers of all varieties. They are doing their part to make EVE a safer place for everyone!

1 Like

In Dryson’s perfect utopia, The only acceptable game that can be played is one where all the players sit in a circle, and silently pass a ball from the person on their left, to the person on their right. After the ball makes three full period rotations. Everyone quietly stands, and receives a trophy for being such amazing winners!

All the spectators are then allowed to lightly clap for such a rousing successful game played! (But are imprisoned if they clap for one particular player, as that wouldn’t be fair to the others).

2 Likes

TBH I think of Dark Souls in this situation.

Ganker/hunter = red invader
Anti-gank/protector = blue sentinel

Both are engaging in their own form of PvP. Namely the red trying to take out their target for bounty, and the blue aiming to take out the red for much the same reason. (With a side bonus of moral high ground for those who care about such things.)

No such thing in a video game.

It’s fictional and absurd to apply RL moral standards to it. And even more absurd to actually believe that you have some sort of moral high ground.

Unless you are roleplaying. Then its playing your fictional character in a fictional setting with a fictional sense of morality.

1 Like

The game is played in the safety of a low sec station. Afterwards they all brag in local about how badass they are.

Pretty sure the gankers have the moral high ground.

Only one side makes death threats pretty much daily, and it’s not the gankers.

1 Like

Why would the gankers make threats when action is so much faster at getting what you want? (Namely all the loot inside that miner piñata.)

I’m sorry, but you’re going to have to explain your reason to me on this absolutely absurd take. Your post, and previous posts, give the impression of you having a certain belief. Namely that things aren’t real if you can’t physically touch/see them.

I don’t think I can make it anymore clear. Applying real life moral standards to actions taken inside a videogame, is absurd.

And furthermore, suggesting that something doesn’t exist because it can’t physically be touched or seen is equally sophomoric.

1 Like

The results may be digital, but the person performing them is real, as is their impact on the other player.

For example, let’s say I picked out a single player, a new one to be specific. I blew up his ship every time he left base so as to prevent him from getting to play the game. Well, that would be the actions of a horrible person.

1 Like

Not if they were a war target

So, you’re saying the other person is completely helpless and they can’t do anything about it?

Seriously doubt that.

He could set up an instant undock. Or jumpclone. He could get some mates together and set up an ambush.

Nice try tho.

Labeled a person “horrible” because they are playing the game…

Nothing stopping the newbie from escaping in their pod or switching to an alt.

That’s just it. These white knights love to come out of the woodwork and victimize people as if they have no choice in the matter.

And they actually think, that they can apply real life morals to the actions taken in a game, as if the game itself is real life. It’s insane.

The simple fact is that in EvE, there is always an option. The question is, do you have the cajones to actually step up to the plate and do something about it. Or sit in the station, and whine on the forums?

1 Like

They are lazy; anything that makes them use their solitary braincell is griefing.

Why AntiGank?

Because there are too many ganking type stuff being given away for free!

Exhibit A
ganker-skin
This free Ganker Skin