Why antigank?

I haven’t asked for any, so: “No!”

What word? “Ganking”? Yeah… I think it shone an unrightful light on the people involved.
I mean… this is a whine thread against people that are against ganking… I love it. :slight_smile:
Just because of that . :smiley:

I still take pleasure in you having opened a thread against anti-gankers. You cannot ever come back from this. There is just no way. A Ganker whining about anti-gankers. This is literally the best.

I feel like a good reading comprehension question might be:

The purpose of this post is to:
A) complain that antiganking is too powerful
B) mock antigankers for being incompetent
C) chastise plebs for using the r-word
D) encourage Dracvlad to tell another story
E) both B and D

You could probably discern someone’s IQ by their answer.

1 Like

Whatever floats your boat

The fun thing is: I do not have to float this boat. The whole topic was made up by you people. Try to keep it alive 07
I am fine with how ■■■■ is. Enjoy.

It’s me. I’m testing a forum bug.

You think CONCORD are A.I bots? No wonder their response time is optimal.

When you become CEO, can you please bring back Bounty System? A space pirate game without bounties is like a pub without beer.

1 Like

Bounties are not allowed, they were a griefing tool used to abuse poor rookies and make them quit the game.

@CCP_Swift Sorry to bother you friend, just curious if there is any plan to restore the bounty system, which I believe was temporarily removed until November 2020. People keep asking me, and I don’t know what to tell them, but a game with space piracy really needs a bounty system! Kinda hard to be a bounty hunter without that…

I asked the CSM, but they said to ask you.

4 Likes

What did you expect?

1 Like

@Aiko_Danuja we hear you loud and clear. Exciting new mining bounty anomalies will be coming in the next expansion just as requested, as well as other bounty-related features like bounty SKINs and EVE’s very own version of the Bounty chocolate bar gracing in-station advertisement projections alongside the already-established and beloved mot mot! I hope you’re looking forward to all of this just as much as we are!

Sorry I meant to post that on the other account how do I undo? Oh god Hilmar is going to clamp my nipples again…

Yes but you like that :smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m not sure about that.

I got spanked by Drew when I pinged him to alert him to the dude that was making racist, homophobic and RL threat of violence posts. He said,

Flag the posts. Don’t ping us.

So…

:man_shrugging:

It would seem there is some sort of procedure and they look at the posts?

@Ax_l_Thorne An A.I can certainly do all of that.

I heard that you do aswell police girl.

1 Like

No it suggests that they can’t be arsed to look into it , so flag it for a bot.

Well yes but not by Hilary, I’m picky

1 Like