Why antigank?

This is our fight, either pick a side or go mine.

Still having Gankers p**^%$ your ^%$ for ya?

Are those even words?

1 Like

How long is temporarily hidden any one know

This whole thread has been most amusing, to be honest.
But it requires too much energy now to follow what was going on XD

1 Like

Perhaps your leader can tell you about that skill trait and it appears she was once deciding to become one.

Mined for a day Frosty. The urge to gank the other miners was just too great.

How do you do it Frosty?

I’m anti-penguin. The world is safe from people being trampled to death by hordes of penguins all thanks to my continued efforts to scare off penguins before they can appear. This is REAL Player Vs Penguin.

Same crap. This is a thread for its own sake. People shaking each others balls on both sides.
It’s a useless thread in itself. It has no purpose. It has no real right to exist.
It is not going anywhere.
The sole purpose of this thread is to stir animosity.
As long as you know gankers exist and you know who and where they are, you are not going to have any problem. Don’t fall for these distraction style posts.
I mean… we already know OP and all her gang (Safety) are gankers. Just add them as red and there you go.

I am honestly not sure what they expect from us.
Like… all of us going hands up and be like “Yes, please, gankers, take us!”
I am not sure what their expectations are. Should we be grateful for the “content” they provide?
They don’t provide any I cannot get voluntarity in null or jspace.
Even some rats provide more of a challenge.

Yes, and don’t forget to purchase a Mining Licence

1 Like

You are feeding of noobs with that, and you know it.
That is not content. For anyone. No halfway experienced player will pay a “mining fee or license”.
Especially in HS, where that notion gets even more ridiculous. What are you gonna do, if I don’t pay it? Come to my home system, where we outnumber you? And you have to attack us with Concord in your back?
That would be some content I’d love to see.
You leech of beginners. That is all there is to it. You exploit people that do not know better.

1 Like

You need a kill to claim a home system.

No, I don’t think I need to, no.
Game mechanics perfectly allow me to set a home system without your deep insight.
But it is appreciated as zero knowledge, especially in HS.

1 Like

Where is that, then?

Why don’t you spend your next week trying to figure that out?

1 Like

Is this an invitation or not?