I can't take it anymore and I want it inside me RIGHT NOW

It’s this ■■■■■■■ thing:

I see it in my dreams, I see it when I’m awake, I even see it when I’m trying to make love to my Hatsune Miku body pillow. How long are you going to tease me with this god-damned thing, CCP? Just make and sell them already, because this is turning into a psychological issue for me, and I already have enough of those.

Hilmar, if you want to keep getting called daddy, then you better start giving out some sugar. Enough sugar to give an elephant diabetes, to be precise. I want this thing to be so extravagantly sinful that I have to hide my shame from god by eating it from underneath a towel draped over my head.

Stop telling me not not and give me the mot mot. And none of that “bite-size” rubbish either. I want a full six inches going down my throat, at the minimum.

Please.

10 Likes

it better be all natural organic shade grown fair trade caramel

The ship skin you are waiting for won’t drop for you this week come back next week Des…

I found one of those behind my fridge.

Took me an hour to kill it.

4 Likes

https://www.startpage.com/av/proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fc.tenor.com%2FLO8B-iJB9ScAAAAC%2Fpeak-computer.gif&sp=1657098826Tc077b35ae0ee75031eebe67b5ff756f49b6b8fd65f9f73962e3d46dec4866b0f

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

in packs of 12 please Hilmar
motmot-dog

3 Likes

"Your MOT is one of the most important things you need to remember when owning a car, alongside a service. Without one, you will likely be breaking the law. But have you ever wondered what MOT means, what it stands for, or what terms like MOT exempt and MOT test number mean? In this guide, we provide answers to all these questions, giving you the background on the UK’s crucial car safety test.

What does MOT mean? What does it stand for?

MOT stands for the Ministry of Transport, the government department that introduced the test in 1960 as a means of testing vehicle safety, exhaust emissions, and roadworthiness."

To help others like me, lost without context.

Thanks Google.

Damn CCP, give people what they want!

Maybe related…

…?

:thinking:

1 Like

I recommend the thread reading, it’s “rich and colorful”.

What, snickers was not enough?

3 Likes

Omg I think I love you.

1 Like

Post moved to a more appropriate subforum.

“Out of Pod Experience”, O it’s an experience alright :joy:

1 Like

isd is killing the vibes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.