Why antigank?

Never mind didn’t want to but I felt that i needed to zone out for a few hours

Will be back to my normal pilot in a few hours sorry

Maybe you should call your doctor to ask for medical advice as I don’t think anyone on the EVE-O forums could help you with such conditions.

I’m sorry this seem to had triggered me but I am feeling okay now, I had my medication and am feeling much better now.

2 Likes

No don’t upvote if you only knew the amount o had to tak

: no… where did that pilot come from? Out of nowhere

I liked the post because you said you are better now. Found it unnecessary to add another post just to say am glad you are better. :stuck_out_tongue: So this is what the like meant to represent.

1 Like

Let’s leave at that and pls don’t taunt me about who’s ex that is

Perhaphs that is why he uses grindr.

Really? Look me up in game, read my bio, and consider this statement again. :innocent:

I think the bio nailed it, somewhat :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m really very much enjoying this new feature called Probe Scanner

/just a few more days and we’ll have these signatures fully scanned down!

Why ?

1 Like

A joke that went over your head.

:roll_eyes:

Are you Felix? Was I responding to a comment you made right then?

Context. If I need to explain a joke to you, you probably weren’t going to get it in the first place.

Jokes are meant to be funny

Right.

Humor is entirely subjective.

Get over yourself. You’re not anywhere near important enough to decide what is or is not funny. The only person in the entire f*cking universe you get to do that for is you.

That EX totally take a hint, didn’t even read our scanning ability but considering how busy we all are these days, it’s normal.

Scruff is much better. Cuter guys too.

Is that what they use for dating in a Female Penitentiary, for girls such as yourself, who having deviated from the path of virtue, have blown up pixelated spaceships and are desirous of being restored by religious instruction, and the formation of immoral and industrious habits, to a respectable station in society such as a ganker?

2 Likes

Yes.  

Why Antigank?

To build trust is why I decided not to follow the ganker life

/on another note;

There will always be cats playing in New Eden to help maintain the balance!

Talking to yourself again?