Why antigank?

1 Like

sigourney

Don’t be daft, it’s the frostpackers we talking about.

Maybe he will pay 1 bil ISK to each of the gankers in hopes they leave him alone.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :blush: :innocent:

1 Like

Antiganking is just so boring to me.

I much rather mine rocks than sit and watch .

1 Like

Then perhaps you can work out the cheapest fit that will survive the gate guns they hide behind. The Navy Augoror seems the best I have found to date. A Catalyst just wont survive long enough.

By my estimate the 6 gate guns at the Sivala gate deliver a collective 1200 DPS…though it is possible to only be in range of 4 of them.

I had done that and had repaired security status on a number of times.

That is not how I want to send my time in New Eden

Princess is right and we should be grateful that she once showed us how to play Eve Online the correct way.

On Another Happy Forum day Princess Aiko

You will find your precious gift from Frostpacker after frosty logs in again.

Thank you for the year of service you had shared with us all here on the forums.

Ah…that’s where formerly trading in clone tags comes in useful. I still have a stock of them.

1 Like

Hi Altara, isn’t that why the vessel of choice for this task is the Thrasher? At least, that’s how I recall it. I know that pod-killers definitely used them at gates, along with others solo-hunting smaller fry.

Happy Forum Day Princess Aiko

What a great pilot you have to teach us what is right and wrong with New Eden HS o7

1 Like

Standard Thrasher I can get to 9K EHP…Fleet Issue Thrasher to 16K. 200mm Autocannon in both cases.

Isk for Aiko is the only way to enjoy EvE Online.

1 Like

The Frostpackers knows how to get a girl’s attention. They are also a pain in the ass.

1 Like

But only the princess girl’s, not the fangirl’s, they don’t seem to care about the latter one no matter how hard she tries. :smirk: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :blush:

:innocent:

She’s into dirty miners - strange girl…

1 Like

Do you place buy orders or are you mining rats for them?

Then you are doing something wrong.

With 280mm I can get to 10k EHP, that is enough for two shots in 0.8 or lower.

With 250mm I can get to 12k EHP, enough for 3 shots at gate.

And this is still “cheap as possible” fits. With t2 stuff you can get few thousands more.

Also with autocannons, you should get even more EHP than with artillery.

Well its a trade off between DPS and EHP and turret cycles per second. I’ll probably start with overkill and work it from there.

Yes, I compensate the lost dps with implants.