Why do Guristas rats jam ships that tackle Ishtar bots?

Oh I can’t wait to rat gurista sites in hostile enemy space.

Fact check: You only have a few moments to actually kill a ratter before the defense fleet comes.

Stop being obtuse.

You’re all defending bots. Probably because you bot.

2 Likes

Or you know, because you are being silly. Let’s take another example into consideration. You warp in, tackle them. Their falcon decloaked, jams you and tackles you. Under the rules you want, the falcon helping them is now totally safe from Guristas.
It is basically impossible to make a conditional AI that doesn’t have huge exploitable loop holes.

Stop defending bots.

1 Like

I couldnt’ care less if I got jammed by a REAL PLAYER doing PvP.

That’s called BAITING THE GANKER and is a legitimate PvP solution to ganks. Two players (regardless of ship choice) will kill a lone player in most situations…as they should.

Stop defending bots. Gurista rats should not perma jam gankers.

Being perma jammed by rats DEFENDING a bot is absurd.

If it’s a bot report it and it will get banned. I couldn’t care less about the bot, there already exist ways to deal with them.
But when it comes to rat behaviour, what you are asking for is easier to exploit than the current hate everyone setting that anom rats have.

1 Like

How does removing threat from scram/web against a PLAYER help exploit rat AI?

You’re also still purposely failing to answer this part:

Why is this not a problem in non-gurista space…but always a problem in gurista space?

Why do gurista ratters deserve more protection?

And it’s not always bots. Plenty of real players have escaped me to due to perma jams.

1 Like

Salty much? Take a bigger ship then. I get jammed by guristas but you know what I do? Take em out one by one

You can’t infiltrate enemy space in a “bigger ship.”

You’ll get blobbed on the first gate.

Another deliberately pro-bot obtuse post.

Also you don’t have time to kill the rats. You have to tackle the ratter immediately or he’ll escape…but in Gurista space…if you tackle a ratter you get perma jammed.

But I know you know this. You’re pro-bot.

1 Like

Basically this.

Pro bot my ass. Htfu and git gud. You are the only one I see whining like a guristas &&_, about this. Maybe you need to get better son.

I already provided links and testimonies from the past half decade showing that many people have observed this and recommended the change.

You’re pro bot.

We all know that bots make more money than they’re worth by the time they’re banned.

Another pro bot post.

I obviously struck a nerve in the Gurista bot community.

Typical, anybody with an opinion that doesn’t match your whining is pro bot. Go figure

I couldn’t tell ya how to bot. I’m not a computer person, and I don’t cheat in mmo type games anyway

You are a dull witless buffoon with all the inherent charm of a tropical disease, good day ser!

1 Like

Is that french?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/eb/ArtooTFA2-Fathead.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20161108040914

It’s a valid concern here with the way some NPC EWAR and target selection works. Some actions, like decloaking, tackling etc. drawing aggression is unnecessarily limiting. While I’m fine with being shot, damped, TD’ed and neuted, ECM is horrible. Guristas is a strong outlier that allows for just about no counterplay. You’re jammed, that’s it.

And implying a requirement of two ships to even hit one afk-boat, that’s a tilting proposition.

3 Likes

you can still lock the ecm ship… you can also fit eccm.
and no, its not really a valid concern, it is what it is; you just have to accept some targets get away.

If he really is afk…

1 Like

Ever heard of ECCM?

You’re about two steps removed from talking about bot aspirants and joining CODE.