Why do you call it "content"?

Fine. But this ■■■■ is ■■■■ and y’all know it.

1 Like

well the two of us know it. the rest need to step up their forum-fu. apparently they’re all clueless noobs. stop being a puppet to these people. they’re not worth it.

1 Like

What is ■■■■, is you calling another poster a windy old bag, with clear intent to offend them.

Interesting tactic, coming into a forum thread, being disruptive and calling people names, and then suggesting that you are going to report the people having a serious discussion. I give you full marks for chutzpah.

At least we arent alts of the same self confessed troll.

Get a grip.

1 Like

Whom’s alt is she, whom you called a windy old bag with intent to insult?

I only see one self confessed troll here

Thats you btw, even though you are perfectly well aware of that fact

Salvos stop talking to your alts. Crazy isn’t a good look on you. But bless your heart you keep trying

1 Like

Im not talking here to any of my alts.

I am not a troll, much less self-confessed.

Ive repeatedly stated I despise trolls as unimaginative, uninspired and plebs.

I’m the Anti-Troll.
Stating the truth is so much more effective and efficient.

Explain where you get off calling another poster a “windy old bag” with intent to insult and impugn them?

And a liar to boot.

If this is some convuluted scheme to get me kicked for commenting on moderation, I will surely bite.

Nowhere, ever, have I stated I am a troll.

I’m the exact opposite and despise trolls, utterly, and have stated so many times.

should probably let falcon know then, otherwise your csm chances are pretty shot.

1 Like

What happens between falcon and me is none of your concern, and would be a violation of rules to discuss publicly here.

I’m not asking you to discuss anything publicly, however, as per falcons post you are in fact an admitted troll. and until evidence to the contrary can be presented, I will take ccp’s word above that of some random player.

As above, what happens between falcon and myself, is not your concern, nor am I at liberty to discuss it here.

I’m confused… obviously there is some history here. Whom is supposed to be the alt of whom?

They are trolling, incessantly.

I’m a spike in their side/agendas they cant get rid of, and its frustrating the hell out of them.

I think you mistake amusement for frustration. in order to be frustrating you would need to actually be capable of something.

2 Likes

i’m absolutely amazed how easily people are being trolled around here. all it needs are three sentences to expose that yer all are nothing but muppets to whoever wants to master ya.

how does it feel like thinking yer amusing yerselves while someone’s laughing about all of ya combined, because yer just not getting that yer all nothing but muppets?

1 Like

CCP made empty shell and did not have resources and knowledge to do anything more and then exploited the players as they created content to save and hide CCPs inability.
So we came to a paradoxical situation that players are creating and paying content. Way to go CCP.