Why do you play in Highsec space?

^^^This

5 Likes

You shouldn’t expect to get PAID to play a videogame.

1 Like

Paid as in? ISK? Time/Fun value? ISK opportunities?

4 Likes

Why not?

3 Likes

You can do missions and use NPC stations in NPC null. The missions have higher payout and LP value for many items. The markets can be lacking sometimes, but that can open up opportunities like when you move stuff bringing some extras to sell for a healthy markup.

1 Like

Rewarding - As enjoying my time playing and the ability to make forward progression in a time frame I find acceptable.

You might need to downgrade your projected success, to account for reality.

I dont like zero-sum games, which is PvP in every game.
I dont want to join other groups of players because their wars are not my wars.
I want to do my activities uninterrupted.

10 Likes

Well, if you enjoy a challenge, you are gonna love EVE.

1 Like

Can you just accept there are people who dont “enjoy a challenge”?
I’m not your target practice, and never will be. You childish provocations are uselees, I’m too old to fall to it.
ATM biggest challenge to me is to find Omber in High-sec, I herd rumors THEY removed it, so no Nox for me, you know, I’m prolly gonna find a game to spend my money on that doesn f me up at ever step.

10 Likes

I can accept it, but a competitive multiplayer problem-solving wargame is probably not the place for someone who doesn’t enjoy a challenge.

4 Likes

Thanks for your advice, but I will decide myself what is for me and what is not.

9 Likes

This is a game reality has nothing to do with it. Before CCP Ratt got a hold of the Economy I was making good progress and enjoyed being a paying customer but not any more.

1 Like

This is a game, in reality. So yes, reality is relevant here, and the reality is that your opinions and wants and feelings about the economy are irrelevant.

Thanks for playing!

1 Like

From what I hear they’ve messed around with wormholes a bit in that respect - but when I played it was totally possible to make those amounts of ISK - but it wasn’t just handed to you on a plate - you either needed to gain a good understanding of how to make it in C4 and below or be part of a group or have enough characters to manage a C5/6.

You know if you had your way you’d end up alone griping at the clouds having driven everyone else away.

If I drive everyone in EVE away, I’m gonna declare victory and celebrate.

Just imagine, Aiko keepstars in every system, and they are all empty.

1 Like

Its great we have a forum where non players can troll around as they please tell everyone how they dont play any more and being off topic.

Also, mining lasers should do targetted module damage.

On topic Also High Sec actually has people who will interact with you in a mulitplayer game, so it must be where people are supposed to be.

5 Likes

I prefer mostly casual gameplay. Place where I can have some area to feel free what I like, not being hampered by others trying to completely deny it. Null sec is like a very binary system, or you win or you lose. In high sec, even smol girl can do something and feel good about doing it, and the activity will not be completely turned off by bigger blocks. It gives a feeling of society, order, civilization, familiarity, and isnt constant struggle and grind of a small cog in a machine of war.

12 Likes

So, to sum it up… NullSec is near-empty because of the bullies who live there and because the rewards do not equal the risks.
Why do I plan to even put a jumpclone in NullSec then?
Hmm, maybe to see for myself… and give those guys something to shoot at :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Okay, now… for a fast and tanky ship… Any suggestions?

1 Like