Why does EVE allow suicide ganking on alpha alts?

The things is they have massive amount of fitting. And the SRP full fits if you use the corp fits in alliance mission/mining/pvp roams. But many players tend ignore advice right, because they always know better? But lets face it. If your a target your going to die no matter what you fit. There are procurers dying fitting for catalyst incoming dps… only then to be popped by coercers. :slight_smile:

That right there… I see everywhere not just in SICO running conduits. I killed one yesterday.

2 Likes

This gank was particularly hilarious. Assistance Group used 30 Atrons to gank this poorly-fit SICO Procurer. Now that’s some quality trolling…lol

1 Like

Yes, but new player. I don’t expect them to be able to fit for max Tank.

Why does EvE Allow suicide ganking in alpha alts?

Why would the players spend real money fitting up expensive ships to engage in PvP with when they can fit up junk ships to gank freighters to pay for their Omega accounts?

It’s called a sandbox…not everyone is going to play the way you want to play.

1 Like

Also… you cannot log into more than one account from the same PC if one of them is Alpha.

1 Like

The challenge: Don’t get caught. Be smarter, find tactics, learn.
Otherwise you should ask why there are Alphas anyway. What you propose: Pay to kill? No Alpha could set security to red, that would be hilarious!

1 Like

To add my 2 cents.

Alpha accounts cannot be played along side Omega on the same PC.

No more than 1 alpha account can run on a PC at a time also.

I don’t see a problem with this - it’s PvP.

1 Like

The main reason to allow alpha players to suicide gank is to increase the number of forum threads full of nonsense like this, which keep all of us entertained by having yet another thing to laugh at.

As an example of such funny nonsense, not only are the “reasons” you gave for not allowing alpha gankers ridiculous, but they have absolutely nothing to do with whether the ganker is alpha or not…

5 Likes

There’s your mistake. It’s not a fight. It’s murder.

1 Like

You can’t do much damage with one alpha ganker. The best you can do is gank retrievers (may even fail in 0.7 and higher) or covs and hulks. If you want to fly better ships or use more than one ganker, you then have to omega your acounts.

Also, when those SICo pilots fly such monstrosities, they deserve to die:

(Clearly, all gankers here were Omega, and we did lots of scouting, especially since they were both aware of our presence. Hell, we had to predict where the Nestor was warping after spying on him for 30 minutes).

Rather than learning to play the game or winning within its rules you are lobbying to change the game in your favour by posting a disingenuous propaganda / lobby thread in the new players Q&A section. Explain to me how that is fair or honourable gameplay.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.