Why isn't "carebear" labeled as derogatory language yet?

Sol said it’s nice that it’s nice how you managed to unite us all against you.

Thank you for making this thread.

4 Likes

Edit: Got flagged. So, let me try this…

Sometimes the players that are calling out other players for being toxic are actually the toxic ones. “PvP-challenged” players in particular seem to be guilty of this hypocrisy. They’ll accuse hunters of being toxic assholes that are ruining the game, all while hurling insults and/or threats (which can sometimes even include RL threats) right back at the people that they’re accusing.

I’m not sure if these players are completely clueless about their hypocrisy, and actually believe that their attempts to suppress the speech of others and/or get them banned is actually good for the game, or if they’re intentionally arguing in bad faith in order to elicit GM action against the people that they hold a grudge against.

One can only speculate.

What I do know, however, is that google searches can sometimes return very interesting results.

4 Likes

I resent that derogatory statement. Also htfu.

1 Like

Delicate mammals?

1 Like

lol…

He should have used a forum alt to post this thread.

1 Like

Politically correct Thought Police much ? Go live in China, they love that kind of stuff …

Why would you care if someone calls you carebear ?

Why would you give even slightest ■■■■ what anyone else thinks about you ?

1 Like

C A R E B E A R

1 Like

Carebear
Nullbear
F1 Monkey
I’ll admit to being all of these, bear don’t care.
Gankbear
That’s my alt…

2 Likes

Are you also a squid? :octopus:

1 Like

I would not care to much on what he thinks anymore. Because in the end… Pot… Meet Kettle.

I do find it ironic that those that complain the most of toxic behavior, is actually the most toxic themselves.

3 Likes

A word has to have negative connotations to be regarded a derogatory.

Is it filthy kulak krab that you might mean?

1 Like

Oh good point, I need to flag a very inciting post.

1 Like

lol :rofl:

CCP priding themsleves as having a dangerous game, and freedom players have to like , scam, backstab each other, playing long cons to abuse every drop of trust players gain in months…

I see where you coming from…

But sadly friend, EVE becomeing more and more safe place , and only danger soon only this kind of abrassive nagative behaviours of the players will stay as acceptable and real source of danger in eve online …

Yeah soon it will be being the bad guy only as they envision it within their “sandbox”.

You mean the word miner would also qualify?

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting