Why not CCP just cancel all High Sec area?

Imagine necroing a year old thread to take a jab at someone whose banned.

2 Likes

Do you have evidence of their banning? Their profile says they have logged in four days ago, and have posted four weeks ago. They may have just taken a break from posting. Inactivity isn’t being banned.

Besides, I doubt they are the only one out there that gets morally uppity over someone with a pretend can of pixel ice. A certain group of people in fact…

1 Like

How do you even find a year old thread?

2 Likes

I thought after 3 months of no post, they auto-locked themselves?

Guess that feature of the database mustn’t be active, despite the notice in other threads.

Maybe this thread was created before the auto-lock feature was enabled? Just a guess.

1 Like

This changes the fact you necro’d a year old post how?

I suppose this makes me subhuman now. Oh well.

Well that escalated quickly.

I just don’t get this social media dopamine fetish of demanding everything to be brand new or else. In my defense, I didn’t notice that I was “necroing” because it was not locked. I am not eagle eyed when it comes to mobile centric forum user interfaces. Such a embarrassing character failing. Pity me.

Just be honest you did it on purpose. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

2 Likes

What is wrong with you

2 Likes

Alias Kova

Aug '20

High sec players are small group

you sure brah? Silent Company | Alliance | zKillboard this is only 1 corporation many players in highsec havent even heard of silent company. You playing a different game maybe?

No kidding? I thought he was not posting again because he was “working eighteen hour shifts”.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Well I dont have proof, but keeping their yap shut for 4 days is quite the feat.

1 Like

OPs flight and gank skills appear to be better than his/her English.

If it’s any consolation, the new quadrant Gateway will hopefully teach many new players not to trust a single clone and realize how utterly salty it is EVERYWHERE in New Eden and how unsafe they are after the training wheels are removed after this latest tutorial.

Thread had been revived but recent posts served no purpose to the original topic, therefore closed.

ISD Bahamut

1 Like