Why some just dont get it. The noob thread

Holy shhhhiiiiiittytt.

I’m truly dishonored at my failure to remember but its just been so long since I’ve properly watched it!

But alas. I’m glad to see the reference is alive and well!

Let’s not get personal though. For that I will not eat your ass.

This gives me an idea.

CCP should allow players to kill NPCs. So the first experience a new player has is getting introduced to a quest then the quest giver gets suicide ganked and disappears till server reset.

Censured

Its not yours to eat.

1 Like

:expressionless:

1 Like

Censured

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to use this line.

1 Like

Censured

Needs a little sprinkling of “get to da choppa” for taste.

1 Like

Censured

They said it’s fine.

It’s not a toomah!

1 Like

Ummmm no. some of the “Best PvP’rs” don’t normally fly or like capital ships…just sayin’

Censured

1 Like

This game has changed, used to be more of a sandbox style game, but like all sandbox games I knew of they slowly get corrupted with more mainstream style content.

You only have to look at invasions which is not sandbox material as it impacts on you and can’t really avoid it.

When devs interfere and force players to play in a certain way, you can not really call it a sandbox game.

Can you explain how you are being “forced” to participate in the Triglavian Invasion?

1 Like

When you have an invasion in and around your home system it’s going to have an impact on you. Can’t be avoided, actually last time I just played another game for a few days.

Is it really your “home” if you I only play for a few days? Also, you can just… Move to another system. I don’t see how you are forced by anyone other than yourself to stay there.

Walk me through this. What is your process?

Yes. it is my home system. Playing something else for a few days doesn’t make it any less so.

As for moving it, it’s just not practical, I have around 28 billion isk of materials, a lot of it quite bulky in that one system as well as having a few billion in a neighbouring system.

Spent around £ 2k on my main character on this account, not to mention what I’ve spent on other accounts in the past. Which isn’t that unusual with me with MMOs.

With content coming in like invasions and blackout I’ve ceased spending on this game. Got around 309 days left on this account so we’ll see what happens in that time.

Seems like the problem is just your laziness to move and not CCP.