Sigh…meanwhile back in reality…
It is true, this character chose miner, I have 2 combat characters too. But when you get too many lions and not enough wildebeest, the lions starve out and the balance of nature returns. There is nothing natural about this game, it is all full of sharks and piranhas in a child’s pool full of goldfish. The problem is all the kids at that birthday party are looking on in horror not wanting to dive into the pool,
Mine Safe ![]()
While that is true, I haven’t seen anything like this happen in EVE yet: there are miners everywhere!
As another player who occasionally enjoys playing the wildebeest I think the number of prey per predator is incredibly high and that getting killed is a very rare occurrence.
Luckily in EVE death is not the end, we only lose a ship and can just undock another.
The real problem I have are the players who say mining is not part of EVE, but day one we are told by the game…
Need I say more?
Mine safe ![]()
I think it’s funny when people say ‘mining is not part of EVE’, because most people who say that obviously seem aware ore is needed for the EVE economy, but say it only to jokingly mirror a similar claim that ‘killing miners should not be a part of EVE’ and to rile up the subgroup of miners who ask for such a thing.
As a player who doesn’t restrict themselves to either PvP or PvE and does both mining and killing miners I won’t choose sides between miners and miner-killers. However I won’t side with the subgroup of miners who refuse to be part of this competitive universe by complaining about people who destroy their mining ships.
Just learn to fly better to survive as miner, destruction of other players (and other miners) is what pays your income as miner.
I know the ONLY way to play EvE correctly, and I expect other players to BOW before my greatness, and worship at my feet!
Hunting MTUs is an acquired skill, lol…
The funny thing is that pvp people REALLY think they have breen mistreated and not pampered like stated in the last posts…the opposite is the reality…they just got taken away what they got during the pampering years since the new devs are in charge and are now furious about it and that this not cause an outrage by the other 75% of the server because no one but them cares or even -unthinkable for the ‘elite’ of the server- celebrate this fact ![]()
no you don’t…you just rant and bark like an old toothless dog trying to scare away people that put you headfirst into a reality you don’t like and don’t want to face.
Meh. Yesterday I transported 800m worth of stuff to Jita. Nobody even scanned me. I didn’t come across a single shark. Given the ship I was using, I doubt anyone even suspected I was carrying so much cargo. That’s how you play EVE ![]()
Can’t wait for the sequel!
Gosh. I guess they just don’t sell mirrors in your part of the universe.
I had billions worth of modules, etc, spread all over EVE…and decided to re-locate it all to Jita as that is where I fit my new ships. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve fitted new ships only to find I had all the relevant modules tucked away in numerous stations. So it makes sense to consolidate it all.
Jita 4-4 for the win!
right…inconviniend truths have to denied even if it’s obvious that you are wrong…keep doing that…maybe you will believe it to be true at one point…
I bet you were scanned and found not worth the effort… ![]()
Don’t know if you know it but scans can be masked…you do not always see them…just fyi…
Miners who don’t want to compete for the asteroid with others pilots are called gankers. That is how some miners are protecting their asteroids.
There is no general animosity towards highsec miners.
What you are seeing here, on the forums, is an echo chamber of trolls and rage baiters. You may get one decent thread once in a couple of months but that’s it. Reddit is better, but it has its own quirks.
The truth is: no one really cares what you do in the game. Most of the players are not on the forums or Reddit.
Eve players can’t do that. Their Lower Back hurts due to aging.
Seems, Uedama Grumpys are now picky.
They still didn’t learn that it’s not practical to use a slow giant ship on that stupid gate. Is it boring not to explode in New Eden?
