When are you going to make an actual substantive point…instead of your own biased personal opinion that this or that group are ‘ass hats’ ?
This is all we ever get from the anti-gank crowd. Just endless ‘gankers suck’ posts, repeated ad infinitum over and over in the same threads. Well…I think that people who put tomato ketchup on fried eggs suck…but I don’t post 5000 posts a week howling at the Moon about it.
Clearly you have not played 40K lately . They are fighting in the car park these days
I can play plenty of games without so much as a peep or interaction with those around me with the exception of the eternal “Yorkshire tea is the best tea” debate or “it’s a Barm not a muffin” .
As i said in an earlier post after you(or was it someone else?) posted this nonsense the first time change for the sake of it IS progress because EVEN if you make errors because of it those errors show what you aren’t supposed to change…EVERY try is worth it even the failed ones…
So try new things, see how they work out and ignore the boomers that rage against them…because they ALWAYS complaim regardless what you do or say…
What you want is exactly what i stated…stagnation…no change at all…never…only keep what i know and NEVER touch ‘my game’ at any point…
And this is the SOLE definition of stagnation…and wrong to the core for a game 2026…
The difference between rules and mechanics escaped you. Suicide gank became easier because old CCP decided to tune defense down and attack up, and they did it in the same patch.
You confuse cause and consequence. Of course, I’m talking about people losing serious ships like Orcas, don’t you come talk about ventures.
Old CCP was stupid af, their mistakes are not few. They only see the immediate solution to a problem, they fix one, break three.
Just like you and your new friend, you are short sighted. If the gank is forbidden, the effort of mining will be lost, everybody will be afk mining. You don’t have any solution to that, do you?
Does it not come to your mind that you(maybe half a dozen people) are the only ones ranting about what i say?
The rest of the forum does not seem to care or simply does KNOW i’m right with everrything i say…
Well…this has TWO reasons…
Said ‘rest’ is simply sick and tired about your continious rants that have no actual value and simply repeat the same claim over and over again despite the fact that i refuted it multiple times now and you are simply not able to catch up to the reality of the game 2026.
your ignorance is a skill and you are not WILLING to delete it and join the rest of us in 2026…
in any way this does not look good for you…
BTW…
Mining becomes 'obsolete if ganking is banned in ONE THIRD OF THE SERVER(aka ‘high’)?
You don’t even see the nonsense of your remark do you?
Clearly, I do not. But you also do not provide any reasoning.
In adult world we kinda present arguments, just calling people stupid is childish.
I really do not see how mining and mineral value will be better if everybody is mining afk. Let’s analyse old CCP NPC miners, why do they exist and where that minerals go?
Should the NPCs increase in volume and performance, players wouldn’t be needed, if the NPCs decided to sell their minerals on Jita.
nothing more to say about you…not even seeing what is wrong with you while being told multiple times is beyond stubborn…typical for your kind as you DON’T WANT to see that the ganking era of this game soon is over…
Unthinkable…
And so rage and taunt and devalue and rant…
Those are the last death throes of a game approach that was obsulte the moment the dev staff was replaced with people with a wider approach than only pvp…
This is called ‘common sense’ and the SOLE fact that you rant about it shows that you are just pathetic and do not care about the welfare of the game but just your own…
CHANGE is progress not 20 years STAGNATION…
And so CHANGE is your nemesis…because it would change something…and this is ‘bad’…
So your response is Ad hominem, does it work in your mind or are you expecting some aggression from me?
I was ready for this, so I prepared another one for you. If FC reverts the ships resilience back to old standards, you going to complain PvPers are attacking you even if they don’t kill your capital ship? You probably going to complain you need to warp out to repair your hull.
You see, the rules are in place for years, you want to expand Exordium all around, and you don’t even have any argument to justify it, you just want it.
NOW, the only real question I want answered: Do you see me raging where? I couldn’t be more calm…
Mate juggle my 2 orbitals will ya. Yeah and how many of those were on real combat pvp and not ganks. ???. I love the way you used the spreadsheet i might need to use some of those numbers for my next lottery.
Anyways, impressive but on the gank side yeah. lol
Especially with the devaluation when they can’t accept they have been exposed and caught bang to rights on what they actually are as opposed to what they pretend to be.
Its actually part of a much larger spreadsheet in which I have all my chars, their ISK, skill points, kills, losses, and a column for every type of ship I have for each char. I can see at a glance that I have 3 Tengus, for example.
As for kills, all of Gloria’s kills are suspects. The other chars are PvP in lowsec, null, wormholes, fleet battles, gate camps, massive wars, and so on. Only 10 of the kills are actual ganks I have done. I am not primarily a ganker.
Here’s the relevant thing. CODE was started because it was abundantly clear that many people were mining/hauling AFK. By no stretch of the imagination can watching Netflix while being AFK from the game constitute ‘playing EVE’.
NPCs are supposed to handle this issue…but they don’t. When I was mining, my drones could quite easily ward off most NPCs.
The only thing that really puts the fear of God into AFK players is…gankers. FC knows full well that to remove ganking from highsec would be to invite swarms of AFK mining fleets, especially botters, to jokingly ‘play EVE’…and think what that would do for the reputation of the game if all those brave and daring pilots in the game were actually watching Home & Away 99% of the time !