Why WH?

I’ll bet you 10billion isk you can’t do it. If you send me a video of you solo’ing a core garrison w/ drifter, I’ll send you 10billion isk.

10billion isk should provide sufficient motivation, especially since you know how to do it, 10bil for an hour of gameplay is really good money.

p.s. I will even allow you in my hole to do it AND I will even roll off the wanderers for you.

But you are a master of Jspace, you shouldn’t need that, right?

1 Like
  1. Ew, I def do not wanna go in your hole buddy
  2. Yea, like I’m gonna come in your hole alone so you can kill me :smiley:
  3. I don’t think you seem to understand a simple fact. Its not that I can’t, its that I got no interest in it?

You like to play in your hole alone cause you got kicked from your corp, awesome for you :smiley:

Me? I don’t enjoy being tied down and babysitting a structure is boring.

The highways and byways are mine to roam, killing and dying among them.

I pity you bro. I knew this was some kinda creepy way to get me in your hole.

1 Like

" Its not that I can’t , its that I got no interest in it?"

You have no interest in making 10bil isk for an hours worth of work?

Yeah right, I believe that. Ok Bud :+1:

I have no interest in playing the game with you? Let alone going into your hole LOL.

I mean I’m flattered honestly. 10 bil to go into a guy’s hole.

It does mean I am amazing then :smiley:

Again, you are being disingenuous.

I offered you to use my c5/5 – as an aid, I didn’t say you HAD to. You know that.

Find any c5 – doesn’t matter which one, just has to be vanilla.

But you won’t do it, because you don’t know how.

ROFL wut. I also find it funny you’re trying so hard now to alter your posting style :smiley:

No no, you offered your hole. I declined. I def do not wanna go in your hole bro :smiley:

I do know how. I also know not to jump into a strange man’s hole with no back up and he has at least 4-5 accounts :smiley:

Are you that lonely bro? You can always EVE mail me and chat if it makes you feel better :smiley:

Lets not lose sight of the fact that you bragged to the CSM about how rich WHs made you, and he confirmed its one of the highest paying activities in EVE.

It ain’t my fault you ran your mouth and now are desperate to retract it.

They already making some upcoming changes to WHs. And now they probably talking about the money you generate from it LOL.

You messed up bro :smiley:

2 Likes

You said you can ez solo a core garrison.

I bet you 10bil you couldn’t.

You can’t (and won’t). You’re a liar.

End of story. No one turns down 10bil for an hours worth of work — unless they are incapable of it.

For some of us the FUN is more important than ISK. I know its hard to accept it for you, but thats the way it is…:wink:

And… No, Im not Gixs alt.

2 Likes

Liar.

1 Like

Haha yeah you right.

Doing something you already know how to do for an hour to make 10 bil isk couldn’t possibly provide for super fun content in the future.

Not much fun you can have with 10bil

P.S. Nice newly made account, not even on record as having existed yet. You aren’t in any EVE databases yet. Yup sure, you aren’t anyone’s alt :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sure they would.

Obvious scam is an obvious scam. What’s your angle?

2 Likes

LOL I like how you gloss over all my other points :smiley:

You are right tho, as I won’t :smiley: 10 bil isn’t a big incentive to me bruv, I’m not a poor like you :smiley:

As for turning down the work, why would I want to actively play with you? I know you’re sad that I don’t wanna go in your hole. Its ok bruv. Someone will one day :smiley:

This. I’m not gonna spend my limited time in game in Arc’s hole :smiley:

Well I imagine he’s trynna kill me :smiley: But that would involve him coming out of his hole, so he is trying to entice me creepily into his hole.

TLDR: Arc wants me in his hole and is willing to shell out billions to do it :smiley:

2 Likes

Of course he is.

10 bil isk my tushy. He’s just trying to lure you in.

What a creep; in a trench coat to boot.

Indeed. I kinda wonder why he thought it’d work LOL.

Although sadly as Aiko has proved, peeps are still naive in this jungle LOL.

You can find them elsewhere

It takes you an hour to do a single site?

1 Like

Yeah if you’re going to go in his hole then I’ll kind of be jealous mate.

I would not deign to go into his hole for all the ISK in the world :smiley:

I do have standards LOL.

1 Like

dude shutup

LOL. And I’m supposed to survive in a C5 solo? Cause you jumping in another C5 in a praxis went so well for you right? ROFL.

You want me to jump a marauder, solo, into a random C5? You know, and I know, I’ll get blapped before even stepping foot near the rats LOL.

And yes, you tried to offer me 10 bil to go into your hole and I declined. Sorry bro. Your hole isn’t worth 10 bil :smiley:

What’s funny is you thought this would actually work. I’ve been killed by far better peeps than you :smiley:

I mean you could always find me in game and make me :smiley:

1 Like