Will be taking Triglavian invasion warnings a bit more seriously from now on

Proof? If no proof, then you are just talking ■■■■, which is your normal here.

2 Likes

CCP is giving the players what they wanted and voted for. Does not matter if farmer trash is upset their afk bots will suffer. The game is making very big improvements and the players are behind CCP on this one.

Still no proof.

How about you put up some links to where you have seen this info? or do we just report you for rumour-mongering (again).

4 Likes

So it’s gone from “the next update” to “an unknown and mysterious update at some indeterminate point in the future”?

Good one.

2 Likes

If there is a trig invasion on route when moving bif ships i usually try to either avoid and go round or hold off till its gone, often it has distrupted my indy stuff when moving to jita or to indy hub… pain in the butt

1 Like

The apparent trend is to merge lo-sec with hi-sec as the difference between the two is disappearing. Good thing we are an adaptable species.

Except that carebears wouldn’t go one jump into lowsec, even to save themselves 3 hours of hauling. But yeah, they won’t undock when scouts are reported, either.

2 Likes

This could come back and bite you.

If it’s true, I can understand the reasoning for having them hit Ice and Ore Anomalies. However, having them jump into Mission sites is going way overboard, especially since there’s already NPC’s present on-grid.

So I guess you’d also like them to jump into Cosmic Signature encounter sites too?

party has been posting that rumour for months now with no source ever provided.

3 Likes

I would call that proper risk vs reward balancing. There is zero risk to mission botters and why should an invasion of space conveniently ignore large sections of it. CCP is doing the right thing here.

Well, then the warping Triglavians should be able to attack NPC ships on those missions as well.

That is what the carebears wanted and constantly asked for, less PvP and more PvE.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.