Will Eve ever again be like this?

This is real EVE.

That CCP is only interested in Zerging these days and not elite competent experiences.

5 Likes

My playstyle has not really been affected very much as I am very adaptive but I suppose the characters that made Eve the way it was and shaped the environment differently to what we see now.

Eve seems to have moved from the real sandbox with real characters shaping how We made, where, why and what happens to a Me, Entitled whinge fest.

Only my opinion though but by what I read on the forums and in game not far from reality.

Strange, my corp and the alliance im in has it pretty much like in the original trailer, not like the one you posted there.
I guess you could say you actually have to pick the right corp to find the playstyle you want.

Joining goons and expeting microgang is an oxymoron (just an example), just as joining a high sec mining corp and expecting elite pvp.
Find a corp that actually offers what you want, rather then complaining about the game not being as you want.
Its up to you to adapt to things, not the other way around.

1 Like

Yes, your group really must be the blast. So much activity. But by all means, if you are happy. :wink:

Besides, I found the corp that offers me what I want long ago. But what I want is regularly being curtailed by CCP by, for instance, practically forcing people to fly titans and supers as best choice for anything. Gate camp? Titans. Blasting gate camps? Titans. Intercepting roamers? Titans. Protecting your stupid ratters? Titans.

There are actually rorquals in highsec believe it or not. Also dreads

a PL member complaining about titans, thats rather epic

Why not? I despise these ships and would like to see every single character that has Titan skills to be biomassed. I am first and foremost a Coreli member, alliances are nothing but means to achieve some ends. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, im a ex Coreli Member, and you have joined an very good corp. I also agree on titans, but sitting there complaining about titans while being in an alliance that has more titans then most others is a wee bit hypocritical to say the least.

And yes, for a group the size we are, we actually have plenty of activity :wink:
Specially since we consist of guys that are not looking to fly caps at every chance we get, or fly in massive fleets as often as possible. Quite the other way around actually. We like small gangs, we like a relaxed atmosphere with ppl not taking this game to seriously.

Where are they now? They made their false advertisment and go away…
( They are no exceptions today, Bioware done same with Anthem trailer :joy: )

1 Like

False Advertisement! Get with the programme and get educated before posting.

Think about where new players start and what has happened to their options for creating their own content and driving their own story.

1 Like

For 15 $ per month CCP should give me 15 new stories and missions per month and send me a present for season greetings…

1 Like

Couldn’t get my Rorqual through the gate so had to settle for mining in my Ninazu :frowning:

Yeah, 8 yrs ago there were lot’s of different player owned business career’s happening, everything from selling exploration bookmarks to anchoring POS in high sec space. Over time a lot of those ‘specialized’ careers pertaining to R&D, Exploration, Production, Salvaging, etc, were made obsolete.

Anybody remember Estel Arador Corp Services Est 2008.12.03 – Spreading the Love of free J-clones?

4 Likes

OT from the thread, but I believe that this relatively obscure Rev. Lovejoy reference deserves recognition.

o7, sir!

1 Like

Don’t remember that one - can’t remember names now - but I remember we made liberal use of clone services when I played as the requirements were a pain in a lot of cases for corps/individuals that didn’t follow a specific path through Eve.

1 Like

ITT: Severe Titan envy. ;D

Op, they say you can never go home again, eh? Hope you have fun with today. Yes things are different but may you have fun with what is.

kudos to RnK imo their stuff was great regardless

The ‘easier’ and safer things become, the less we reach out to others for help.

One quick example:
Why pay a noob to salvage for you when you can put down an MTU and salvage a ball of wrecks in a matter of seconds?

And what are the entry level pvp/skull-duggery in hi-sec now?

3 Likes

THAT game is no more I’m afraid.

1 Like

just like you :eyes: