Will there be more Tech Three Ships? Or will CCP add Techs three Mods

I’m just asking cause CCP seems to have been focused on adding more faction ships in the past few years, and I would seriously like to see more tech three added.

I mean, sure, there might be balance reasons not to, but come on.

I would love to see a tech three frig or mining barge.

1 Like

T3 ships? There’s a remote chance. T3 Modules are unlikely - especially with the mutated modules in the Abyss expansion.

1 Like

Before you ever get to T3 ships look at the cruisers and destroyers they already made.

1 Like

T3 Strategic cruisers are really T3 Battlecruisers for all intents and purposes.

1 Like

Best chance of a new T3 ship would probably be a T3 Miner lol
Ship that can be fitted for strip mining, hauling, or combat.

Mobile depot, swap fit and switch roles.

1 Like

CCPlz, I want a T3 battleship. It doesnt even have to do anything cool, I just want the sleeper loot market to go back where it was a few years ago.

2 Likes

A lot of us want some new T3 ships (Battleships and Miners seem to be popular choices). If only wishing and wanting made it so…

2 Likes

Please no… we learned our lesson with t3c warned them it would be the same with t3d.

T3 is flexibility flexibility is a nightmare to balance. We don’t need more

Yes, but since we’ve already stepped off the cliff… what’s one more?

3 Likes

I would perfer a T3 frig, to be sure.

Not sure about Battleships, though.

even less time available to balance the rest of the ships…

What role would a T3 battleship fill, thats not already filled?

Im not sure how i feel about t3 miners tbh… Did we find sleeper mining tech or something?

Until CCP actually makes this a priority I don’t see a lot happening on that front. Do you? We’ve already seen several changes to the Trig ships and we’re still weeks away. One would think these would be more polished at this point so close to release…

Then there’s the issue with the mutated modules and how this is going to affect balance.

exactly… no room to deal with more busted ■■■■

Honestly, I don’t know why it’s so difficult to just take a 3-month development cycle and rebalance everything that’s outstanding (including module tiericide). It would make it a heck of a lot easier introducing new content with a solid base.

Didn’t you hear? For the T3 Battleships there will be ships that combine together with other ships to turn into a big fat robot. Each player will control the propulsion and weapons of a single limb, so everyone must work in sync to operate it. It will have laser eyes, Rails on one hand, Autos on another, fart missiles and have an afterburner backpack, with oversized mwd on each of it’s feet. It’s unique characteristic will be blowing itself up in a massive 100km radius doomsday smartbomb.
It will be Glorious!!!
Don’t worry about looking special when piloting this monstrosity as there will be unique customizable skins for it for only 50,000 plex each.

Yes, that would be glorious on the Jita undock.

1 Like

sounds like a blob

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.