Will there be pets/animals in eve

hope not

JuuR

hmmm PvE mobs in form of giant space creatures. Not bad.

What ? Blitzzarrd, plz no lawsuit, stahp, no zerg here, go away :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But ā€¦ If I could have a trained giant space-worm in asteroid belt that would bite a$$es of all those ninja miners ā€¦ Iā€™m in ! :smiley:

Just imagine. You float to a juicy juicy moon asteroid with that sweet sweet Brilliant Gneiss or whateverā€¦ mining laser on, andā€¦ SUPRISE MOFO! You get jumped on by creature that lives in that asteroid.

What ? A wild lawsut from Dorksney has appeard ? Go away, Dorksnay You are drunk and You sh*t Yourself with new StoreWars.

1 Like

They got rid of the Captains quarters, if it was going to happen, it would have been then. You could have had a space cat on your couch.

Instead of killing or ransacking a carebear, let him live while explaining what could have happened to him. Visit him regularly to remind him of his situation while encouraging him to bring gifts every time you do.

Thereā€™s your pet.

1 Like

Drones?

2 Likes

SKINs for drones? :smile:

2 Likes

Yes!!

And model update for drones in general.

1 Like

I never see my drones close up anyway, Improved range skills

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.