WINE: CCP-Master Issue

Just a heads up, since the last patch (Abyssal 1.5) the client won’t launch at all using the CCP-Master WINE Profile. I’ve had to switch back to WINE stable to get the game to launch.

Edit: It’s worth mentioning this would be using the latest version of CCP-Master. I’ve not tried using older versions of this profile.

1 Like

Yeah so a little update. WINE CCP-Master 3.10-71 (127) seems to be the issue. Client will launch from the launcher using CCP-Master 2.22-144 (126).

The same here (Macbook, Intel Graphics)

So tried it the other day - it didn’t work.
Love how CCP hasn’t made any request here about logs and such.
Thank you CCP for caring about us.

Also, I just made the post above - and it added a slice of cake next to my name.

I have never seen this before?

Same here as well. The launcher downloaded two separate 5GB updates before I figured out why it wasn’t working and toggled the “Use dev versions” option off. A little head’s up would’ve been nice (and saved me some time).

I moved back to the winehq version. Just have to remember the key maps. Winehq version works but not the ccp one.

@CCP_Snorlax hey, do you still work on the Mac stuff?

The latest from CCP master is what we use to decide if it can be promoted to release or not, we make no guarantees that it works. If any given dev version doesn’t work, try another one, or stick with the release versions (uncheck dev).

I realized just before going on vacation that it had been a while since I updated the CCP fork - as you’ve seen that update didn’t work, but I didn’t have time to sort it out before going on vacation.

1 Like

How’s the “fix” for the memory leak issue coming along?

1 Like

Thanks for the info - I hope your vacation went well.

I will look at which version and test out when I can.

And why do I keep seeing cake attached to names?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.