Wine version update to 2.22

(CCP Draconis) #1

CCP Wine fork has been updated with the latest version from WineHQ, bringing Wine up to version 2.22.

Please make sure your launcher is correctly setup to use this version:

If you have any Issues running the game after the wine update, please verify your game installation (this should not overwrite your preference or saved chat logs):

Please note that we can’t provide support for Issues occurring with different settings. If you have been playing with a different wine version previously, please make sure to revert to these preferences and verify your installation.

We would greatly appreciate any feedback or comments regarding this update.

(Bienator II) #2

cool. What again are the differences between ccp’s fork and the main wine project?

(CCP Snorlax) #3

It’s primarily keyboard mappings, to allow more Mac-like keyboard commands, like Cmd-C instead of Ctrl-C, etc. Initially I also added explicit recognition of several video cards - those have mostly made it to the main project.

(FearlessLittleToaster) #4

Hi there Snorlax. Haven’t seen you around much lately and I miss you. Who else can I direct my utterly unreasonable requests to? And don’t say Falcon. :slight_smile:

(CCP Snorlax) #5

I’m still lurking on these forums, just been focusing on other things. Any unreasonable requests are best handled by CCP Falcon :slight_smile:

(Bale Curvy) #6

Can somebody tell me where should i look for viki on EVE items/objects & possible interactions with them? I mean, this game is clear sandbox, so there MUST be such data site somewhere. As such was at oficial site 'till past year.

(CCP Draconis) #7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.