Wings of Valor - Gallente Militia Captures the Warzone

When I announced the start of Operation Prevailing Liberty, the goal of the Consultancy was to liberate the some twenty Federal star systems that were still under occupation by the State Protectorate late last year in line with the directive we received from the Nadire District Parliament. The ransacking of Intaki led to calls District wide for the State to be taught a lesson in what happens when a member state of our Federation is brutally and shamefully attacked by outside parties.

In just six months we saw the resurgence of a Federal Defence Union that was barely managing to hold on to a handful of systems into a nigh unstoppable force that swept across the Defence Cordon as the dawn rays of the Luminaire star stretch across the surface of Gallentia and Cephalin with certainty. NADSC personnel fought with professionalism, bravery and tenacity alongside our allies to liberate in full the Federal Defence Cordon by January of this year.

Credit must be shown to GMVA, GOG, Aideron Robotics and The Foiritan Wings group amongst others for their dogged determination in achieving that goal, as well as our eventual counter-offensive into the State regions of space. Rapid Withdrawal and Black Fox Marauders are to be thanked for their assistance in logistic and support matters, even if they no longer bear the colours of the Federation.

However, even if we have captured the warzone in it’s entirety, our work is not yet done. We must preserve the integrity of the Federal Defence Cordon to the best of our ability to ensure that the Federal Election proceeds unabated and without interference. My own Home District has been assaulted by the Triglavian Collective, for which I and the District Parliament demand answers as to why existing defences were not adequate enough to prevent a second tragedy occurring on Esmes within a decade. And those that committed the gross acts of barbarism last month still run free, potentially plotting more acts of terror.

Now is the time for the Federation to stand united towards those that would seek to destroy what we, and I in my short time living here, have come to cherish and love about this land of ours.

For Liberty and Justice.

6 Likes