Winning EVE - Quitting EVE - Au Revoir!

False, I killed his bait Nereus. :wink:

I wouldn’t consider whoring on keepstar and other citadel kills something remarkable. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe you killed his Nereus but you didn’t kill him. he still cant be killed. :wink:

Nobody can be killed in EvE :slight_smile:

I hear you can biomass in EVE…

you seem to still be pretty active

several months later and this guy added 4 trillion to his zkill. RETIREMENT HOW?

A couple of days pass and he added another trillion

Well old GPU no longer working so game uninstalled. thanks italian guy for killing a rat last year and leaving it blue, it had a 400 million implant, thats where the journey began.
Be back when i buy a new computer lol.
Spicer going dark.

A year passed in a blink of an eye. Despite my official retirement, it was a very productive year, especially concerning PvP. Although now I feel I am already really retired, not having actually played for about a month.
Nevertheless, here are my year’s achievements:

did you sell your account to a pve runner?

I know that feeling…and CCP are perfectly correct when they say that it is one of the strongest motivators for staying in Eve. People either give up, or they end up becoming Khan…hell bent on a ’ I’ll show them who’s boss ’ stance.

Saw you on a stream the other day lol! read this post title as mining EVE. i guess you didnt quit after all…

How did this manage to stay open?

Closed.

3 Likes