With out ganking, high sec would just be boring

If it is so skill-less and easy, why aren’t you doing it for the easy ISK/hr?

1 Like

Because whining is easier and extremely effective at getting our attention.

Whining is more attention-grabbing than the sound of nails on a blackboard, which is why they continue to whine over and over and over and over again until we want to stab ourselves.

2 Likes

It’s what they do with their parents and their university professors, until they give into the whining and give them what they want.

It goes back to that entitlement mentality, and the poor parenting that gave into every incessant, however ludicrous, demand.

3 Likes

Come the revolution, put them up against the wall and bop-bop-bop !

Imagine being a highsec miner and calling others out that their gameplay doesn’t require skill

Mining is actually quite difficult.

Tried it once, for a day, but was too hard… coudn’t resist the urge to murder the other miners.

4 Likes

Now I feel like I completely misjudged the real difficulties of mining for the last two decades.

Maybe my desire to murder miners is indeed a skill issue.

Thanks. Off to therapy.

Of all things, miners were my least high sec target since while I could afford to lose the ships with making far more isk at other tasks. I picked on the big mouths who gave bad advice in local or never shut up, etc. I actually have a maxed out orca pilot who I gave free boosts to. You could annoy it to death but that’s about it. I only started to kill the innocent lambs when they came into our wh. I always wanted to kick the null blks in the shins, that was the most fun for me. Different playstyles are what make the game great. But new players don’t seem to understand that there is far more danger from other players than npc’s in this particular game. Since that aspect was a core foundation the games design when it 1st came out, its hard to remove it now no matter how hard they try.

Yah, mining is actually really hard, because why sit there doing nothing and getting nothing just wasting my time sitting there… it’s hard, I can’t do it.

2 Likes

high sec without ganking wouldn’t change high sec at all, since Aiko is more buys trolling forum post then actualy ganking

1 Like

1 Like

If ganking didnt take place in High Sec. players would still lose more ships to NPC’s in combat sites, and ore belts compared to gankers.

I feel that statement doesn’t do the game credit. It isn’t flattering for a game that boasts to have both PvP and “PvE”.
If ganking is truly the only excitement that players may expect in Hisec then it’s a sad state of affair, assuming that the premise is even correct.

So ganking gets exciting when players are lazy? What happens if players pay attention, they don’t get ganked?
I have to say, that “content” depends on a shaky proposition.

It is a PvP game after - and before - all.

I don’t understand why CONCORD even exists, besides creating more destruction. Both the ganker and gankee get the shaft in that deal. It doesn’t even make sense lore-wise.

Why? Is it not fun enough for you anymore?

Dryson, is ganking PvP when we dunk you?

Like, where do you draw the line at admitting you got PvPd?

2 Likes

@DrysonBennington is considered PvE.

5 Likes