Wormhole loner seeks companions, explosions (US East Coast TZ)

Hi,

Long story short, I’ve been messing around in wormholes with my one man corp, and occasionally with others, on and off for a few years, between this char and another. My last WH corp kind of disintegrated, but it was fun doing the WH thing as a group as opposed to alone, and I want to get back there. (This character used to be my alt, however I multibox them, and identify more with this one, mainly because nobody ever asks how to pronounce ‘scumbag’)

My playstyle:

1. Scan down the chain
  2. Snoop around for people to kill
  3. If I can take them, sneak up behind them and hit 'em over the head with a bag of drones

I’d like to add:

1. If I can’t, call in the WH bros

Between my two PVP chars I can fly many ship types, including recons, logi and t3d/t3c, however I mainly fly astero, stratios, sabre and bombers.

I’m happy to take part in whatever WH PVP activities you’ve got going on, however I like to go off on my own from time to time. I have no interest in PVE.

Also, I’m in my 40s, work full time and have more family than I can usually handle, so I won’t be on for hours nightly. I’m hoping to find a group of similar folks (i.e. old).

If you are a WH corp, you like to PVP, you’re not super serious and you remember the 1980s, evemail me.

o7

-SM

1 Like

Seems like you’d fit perfectly in Wingspan. Hit me up if you ever get interested in micro/small gangs :slight_smile:

Hey there, I sent an eve mail to you. If your interested, shoot me a message in game, and I would be happy to talk.

Hello @Scumbag_McJunk ,

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. I think that with the in game skills you listed as well as your posted personality, you would be a perfect blend into our gaming community. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

P.S. Graduated HS in the 80’s , so we have that for sure. :slight_smile:
WHSOC - Jump to be Known

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.