Wormhole Police MOST WANTED Criminals

A “visit” without a permit prior to the act is called trespassing and is against the law. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :snowflake:

2 Likes

It is not my space and I never wish to intrude on other peoples Space, I was there to mine (steal) gas.
Please refer to picture below for proof of facts.

/
Once I had applied this same open discussion method in Nulsec and the Pilot there didn’t attack nor try any sort of extortionRP which brings me to say that I am amazed how many good decent Pilots there are in New Eden. Not every Pilot wants to be a Karren. We have enough of them in New Eden… :rofl: am I right?

karren

1 Like

The NonAnonymous Karen Complain Desk is a HUGE SUCCESS!

• There were a total of 98 Karen Complaints lodged against New Eden Pilots this week!

Visit the WHPD Twitch Stream WEEKDAYS To earn Justice Points, interact with WHPD or DROP A DIME on some Dirtbag! Our 100% non-anonymous Drop-A-Dime program allows Ordinary Citizens to take their Karen Complaints RIGHT TO THE TOP!

If you are interested in Performing Community Service alongside The Wormhole Police, Please visit our Discord to sign up. The Meme Fleet departs on Sunday at 17:00 New Eden time from Caldari space. Reserve your spot in advance and get right with THE LAW!

Dirtbags from the week ending 2022-08-05 - See top post for current wanted list.

1.@CCP_Convict - FAILED to perform Community Service - Dirtbag remains #1
2.@Uhtreddd - Performed Commuinity Service, The Karens are starting to forgive. Now #3
3.@Zallana - FAILED to perform Community Service - Currently #4
4.Timothy Ryan - EXCUSED from Community Service due to Chad.
5.@Cat_McCavity - FAILED to perform Community Service
6.Bjorn Bee - FAILED to perform Community Service
7.Asban - FAILED to perform Community Service
8.Randithepirate - FAILED to perform Community Service
9.@Kall_Cou - Performed Commuinity Service, RECORD EXPUNGED!
10.@Solstice_Projekt - FAILED to perform Community Service - Now #2

1 Like

Thank you for Your Service

Frostpacker looks to have fallen off that list, now please never place this pilot on that list again.

1 Like

WHY ME. WTF

I went back and read the very first post and laughed a lot, very funny.

@Solstice_Projekt number 2, well played.

2 Likes

Someone even put in a complaint about me, what have I ever done🤭

Your middle name is Gertrude, that’s more than enough. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :blush:

2 Likes

This thread has been rated as a class 3 dumpster fire by RCRA

Recommended PPE

Nitrile gloves
SAFTEY. Googles
Disposable lab coat.

3 Likes

Didn’t know gankers have their own custom www.google.com search engine. :thinking: :smirk: :blush:

Top post is updated weekly. New list comes out TODAY! 8pm EST, Midnight New Eden Time

1 Like

GooooooooooogleS!

More like GaaaaaaaankeD. :smirk: :innocent:

GooooOooOOOOooOoooooOOOoooOOOOOOooOOglEs!

When is your next stream please can you send me a evemail when you go live?

/I never log into the email that is linked to my twitch and mostly lurk to not reveal myself if I sit in on a streamsnipe.

If the evemail is over the top and non rational I could perhaps set a schedule to your schedule on my eve calendar to remind me that I now have karren points to spend on your show!

Thank you that is all for now!
/Looks like I missed another stream, it is showing me now;

1 Like

I saw criminal-cyber-hacker-terrorist Nestor in wh space and called 911. NOTHING HAPPENED!

Was that Nestor named Gallina? Nestor

2 Likes

The NonAnonymous Karen Complain Desk is a HUGE SUCCESS!

• There were a total of 108 Karen Complaints lodged against New Eden Pilots this week!

Visit the WHPD Twitch Stream WEEKDAYS To earn Justice Points, interact with WHPD or DROP A DIME on some Dirtbag! Our 100% non-anonymous Drop-A-Dime program allows Ordinary Citizens to take their Karen Complaints RIGHT TO THE TOP!

If you are interested in Performing Community Service alongside The Wormhole Police, Please visit our Discord to sign up. The Meme Fleet departs on Sunday at 17:00 New Eden time from Caldari space. Reserve your spot in advance and get right with THE LAW!

Dirtbags from the week ending 2022-08-12 - See top post for current wanted list.

1.@CCP_Convict - FAILED to perform Community Service Currently #2
2.@Solstice_Projekt - FAILED to perform Community Service Currently #5
3.@Uhtreddd - Performed Commuinity Service, Karens are re-pissed! Currently #1
4.@Zallana - FAILED to perform Community Service Currently #8
5.@Aiko_Danuja - FAILED to perform Community Service Currently #7
6.@Kalvin_Rothchild - FAILED to perform Community Service
7.MoonMoonn - FAILED to perform Community Service
8.CHONGUS - FAILED to perform Community Service
9.@Jumble_Aya - Performed Commuinity Service, RECORD EXPUNGED!
10.zarkos dungeon - FAILED to perform Community Service

1 Like