Wormholes with many Gas sites or fast respawn

Hello,
Is exists wormholes with maaanyyyy gas sites or wormhole where gas sites will respawn really fast after harvest?

No.

WH space follows the constellation rules like all of New Eden meaning sites can all pile up in some dead WH while you are waiting for a site to spawn for hours and even days.

Key is to find every WH system in the constellation and farm the sites to prevent buildup as it takes sites days to despawn.

This is why people like C4-C6 WHs as they are big and have a large volume of sites. I want to go out on a limb and say these are the most populated areas in WH space but carry the most risk of being attacked by a rival WH compared to a C1 for example.

I would suggust joining an established WH corp to learn all the tips and tricks of WH space :slight_smile: #corporations-alliances:recruitment-center

Just depends.

The key, and I cannot stress this enough, is to be sure to ask in local about all the gas sites as soon as you jump in.

Also, you may wanna stay at the sun to find the best vantage point.

Happy WHing!

3 Likes

thera is a wormhole system that almost always have gas sites.

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Thera

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.