Worst birthday

The obvious answer is that CCP simply wants ca$h munny for the rewards that can actually be sold on the market for a considerable amount.

To a degree yes, it feels like “hey it’s my birthday, I’ll give you something cool if you pay me”. Which means instead of being a celebration it’s really just another sales opportunity.

Thing is ofcourse that if it would be alpha there’d be 50k new alpha accounts the second that got announced.

It’s a bit shitty but it’s understandably shitty.

1 Like

So far I’m happy. I found and did one explo side and got 32M loot, and I can do it in my Hecate :slight_smile: Looking forward to some fun on the weekend.

I’ll take it for free, just put up contracts in Jita. Thanks!

Rewards, meh.

The quiz on ccp’s live stream yesterday, priceless. “what’s the hybrid charge with the longest optimal range” Answer: lead …
oh-please
And that’s why you triple check something before release.
:rofl:

3 Likes

I wont say no to three more brilliant salvager hulls.

Especially Sunesis.

If anyone doesnt want their’s Ill happy take them.

Not surprised. :psyccp:

2 Likes

You can always gift them to some random new player who might put them into good use. :wink:

Donate them to @Mike_Azariah he’ll put them to good use. That’s what I’m gonna do with mine

2 Likes

Guess nobody remembers when we use to get stuff like special modules, implants, attribute boosters, etc.

Stuff like that could have been in the Omega rewards with the SoCT ships in the Alpha rewards.

Give me 5 Geckos and a Leopard and I’ll be happy.

1 Like

Next year we get corvettes and a tee shirt.

Only if you pay for the $4.99 birthday gift package.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Maybe we should give CCP gifts for EVE’s birthday? Why hasn’t anyone thought about this from that perspective?

2 Likes

I can assure you that you are not the first to come up with that idea.

So then why isn’t it being done? Let’s send them a pizza.

Sure. I’ll pitch in 7 ISK.

1 Like

Plex-4-Pizza

1 Like

NOt one to look gift horses in the mouth but…any chance, ccp, we are getting daily cheap skils that are, well, more usable. Perchance even the more pricey ones.

Seeing a trend here. they are the already “cheap” 50’s skins for trigs. which means I’d be surprised tomorrow if its not another trig skin.

Ah yes another entitlement post… Here’s a thought, ignore the events they are not mandatory and giveaway the ships you get… You do realize that nowhere in the EULA does it state that CCP needs to provide you with gifts on their birthday that YOU want… If you are going to cry about free stuff, just move on the universe will be better off without yet another whiny baby in game…

4 Likes