Worst birthday

I think event skins are really bad, the rest of rewards is great.

Hey CCP wtf!! These “deals” cost too much! Appreciate you making these monthly packs or whatever but you are wringing me out

I used to save those skins to give out to players who start after the events are over if I saw they had taken an interest. …unless the skin was a pretty blue. I keep those.

1 Like

Thats fair.

I have a big bucket of free stuff that I like to open and look at. Most isnt worth much but, previous comments aside, I was disappointed CCP introduced Soulbound items

2 Likes

dude, rewards are the same each year

I think CCP made a good choice when they stopped rewarding players for making a hundred free accounts.

And it’s nice to get skins that cannot be bought on the market, makes these skins a bit more special. There’s enough other skins anyway for people who want to buy a nice skin for their ship.

2 Likes

So you wanted to cash in on 100 alpha accounts and hoard a lot of free stuff, eh? :upside_down_face:
Good thing this aint gonna happen anymore

1 Like

Since WE ALL giving them gift$ every month i dont see any reason to agree your suggestion.

1 Like

Just wait until the 20th that will be a kicker.

“Kicker” means 5k SP on login for a single day and volatile ibis SKIN?

I never said it would be a good kicker.

Paying for a service is not a “gift.”

I’d almost take them being bound…if they at least made them bind on account (boa).

Not all collect to make billions a year laters. Some want to fit out more than 1 char on the account. Why sold items nice. one char gets it “free”. the others you go to the hubs and buy it.

Even blizzard throws that bone to wow players. and they live to bump up time played metrics doing the same crap 100 times for a mog. But most times if bop involved its BOA as well. transmog on bop item is shared by all on the account assuming class/spec sees the item to transmog.

Mmm and a blibbleblopbleeb to you too!

1 Like

The gifts are low value compared to 2020. Thumb down.

1 Like

Handing out a couple of hundred thousand of something makes it low value. No matter what year it was done in.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

SP is a really big amount for Omega. Especially if your character is considered veteran and injectors doesnt work so good for you. Free praxis is also a nice touch. The rest is fluff in comparison.

Dont be an Alpha.

I would just like to let CCP know that if they’re going to give me free stuff, there is no enforced minimum to participate. I accept expensive free stuff, cheap free stuff, and all types of free stuff in between. I even accept ‘soulbound’ free stuff. Though it bothers me a little I can’t use the stuff to give other people free stuff later, I can still live with it.

1 Like

Just personal impression. The sites are interesting to run, and there is some nice stuff to collect. Bounties not so bad vs. the effort either.

What is so interesting?
I did run few and they are repetitive like every site CCP made to this day. I use missiles like every professional carebear and its f1 pushing and going from place to place.