Worst birthday

What I found interesting about the sites was

1. figuring out how to do them, as I rarely if ever do sites but couldn’t skip on these nice T2 logi ship skins.
  2. figuring out how to keep my drones alive, as that is the only offensive weapon system I’ve trained to a reasonable level and the EoM NPCs seem to really hate drones
  3. figuring out how I get to the next site without getting dropped on by the local cyno droppers, gate campers and that one time someone tried to combat probe me while I had no safe structure in system

The sites themselves aren’t that interesting once you’ve done a couple, that’s true. Luckily EVE site running isn’t only about PvE or it would quickly get boring indeed.

Same old same old, not interested in running the sites. Free stuff on log-in though, I’ll take that every day.

The hic sec EOM Ship Yard dropped 100M on one run for me two days ago and 20M on one last night. It was so horrible I trashed all the Overseer effects when I returned to station.

Don’t blame ya, i’d do the same.

Those EoM fanatics are stronger, smarter and more ferocious vs. regular NPC enemies in
same systems.

First impression was like that, indeed, but they actually seem to do their analysis and adjust behaviors / fleet compos to counter routine player tactics. Arguably better programmed than before.

1 Like

This event seems to be easier to run than previous events this year, a lot less incoming DPS and ewar compared to the Angel event for example. The loot sucks however, worse than Angel and Guristas events, which weren’t that great anyway. I miss the 2018 events, much better loot for the time spent.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.