Worst FEEDBACK site EVER

I could have swore when I clicked the button on my Launcher it said feedback, wtf is this crap. I don’t give a ■■■■ what you people are discussing, I wish to leave feedback to CCP. This is the only game I have ever seen that gets worse year after year…

Then just post your feedback, mute the topic and you are done.

Feedback noted. Can I have your stuff?

Thanks for your feedback, CCP community team will surely take it into consideration.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Don’t hate the Game, hate the Players.

Um, don’t hate the Players, hate the Company.

Wait, don’t hate the Company, hate the Programmer.

No, don’t hate the Programmer, hate the Executive Producer.

Yeah, the Executive Producer, cuz that’s who gave the ok to put that crap into action.

2 Likes

Be Best!

–GadgetCorp appreciates your feedback

1 Like

It’s okay you can post your dirty secret feedback in open public here, we won’t judge you… we are not CSM after all. :slight_smile:

Both funny but also very very sad at the same time, I miss the community team. :frowning:

5 Likes

But community team is alive and in good shape. CCP Falcon is trying as he can to lose the unneded weight and CCP Guard is fit as always. :ccpfalcon::ccpguard:

1 Like

1 Like

Okay now I get it, the old Earth saying, “if you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with ■■■■■■■■”! But thank you for the entertaining posts…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.