Worst PvE Combat Mission System Ever?

I grinded up some standing recently in order to gain some access to level IV’s to see what they were like and for research agents. Turns out I hate running missions. The other thing I enjoyed doing way back in the day was run Cosmic Anomalies, you barely had to pay attention in highsec but now with the Triglavian content and I dunno if it’s alpha clones being limited to nothing else worth doing so now they are super over-farmed or botted or who knows what. Plus I think I’ve read that CCP has nerfed them on top of that.

I have a Machariel that’s collecting dust, I should dump that for something I will actually want to fly. They must’ve also done something to the Gila because it’s not what it used to be. Some sort of nerf or maybe the rat AI is more aggressive to drones because I can’t solo an Angels 5/10 anymore.

I think the gettin’ was too good for too long in highsec and now it’s finally seen as an issue with the current population that’s playing. I’ve gone to FW and I’m really enjoying it. You can get better LP doing that than running missions and you get some PVP action in too.

PVP might not be your thing and that’s cool. The PVE I used to enjoy was nerfed / farmed into the ground. Mining sucks don’t do it haha