WOW! Just....WOW!

What appears to be the exploit here?

Looking from even the killmail you linked, it looks like most of the bombers have dealt different amounts of damage, suggesting the ganker just rapidly swapped between clients to begin firing. If they all dealt the same amount of damage at the same time (you should have logs to show this, tbh), then you might have some ground to stand on.

**Input Broadcasting & Input Multiplexing

Input Broadcasting and Input Multiplexing refer to the multiplication of inputs, actions and events to multiple instances of the game.

Going Forward

As of 15th of March 2013 we have been policing input automation based on a two-strike policy

• 1st strike for input automation is a 30 day ban
• 2nd strike for input automation is a permanent ban

Input Automation remains strictly prohibited, and is policed under our suspension and ban policy.

Update regarding Multiboxing and input automation - EVE General Discussion - EVE Online Forums

Sure, but what proof do you have of this? Because, again, even looking at the damage dealt by the bombers, they all (except for 2) dealt different amounts of damage, suggesting the player just rapidly switched clients and issued an attack command.

If you could post the full killmail with all participants, I think it’d be easier to tell.

Only CPP would be able to determine this from their end.

1 Like

HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm…

OP’s not legit.
I hereby request moving the thread to GD or C&P.
It does not belong here and it has a serious stench of “agenda posting”.

1 Like

ROFLMAO!!!

You should always cloak when hauling assets. Anyone can scan your cargo and you not even know it. Dont pause or hang around gates, or slowboat to jump on auto pilot with assets. ALWAYS cloak! Thats why you have the technology.

1 Like

Yes but you shouldn’t rely on this. Even a tech three can be insta locked before he completes his cloak, so that prolly wont work if they have a correct setup. Should they not, you may get away with it. I have both, gotten away with it and lost ships while doing it correctly. AND there is always that chance you may ■■■■ it up yourself…

Not to mention tiresome to repeatedly jump then cloak as if you don’t have better things to do with your time.

Game sux, we need more csm representation.

1 Like

Oh if you think thats bad, try getting doxed and dosd when a fleet jumps into system, warps to your ship location, blows you up, you log back in and like in your pod in high sec…

be like, game is working as intended…

1 Like

WOW?? wow classic? :sweat_smile:

Bustard full tank + max skills 400k ehp+ :ok_hand:

1 Like

Tank mods would’ve helped on this fit

4 Likes

Can you recommend a good set up?

The concept of fun “game play” is a little off with CCP. I mean, originally I remember when skills were set up one at a time with no queue and you had to upgrade your clone whenever you got podded in order not to lose skill points. Then came the 24hr skill queue. That was considered “game-play.” More like monotonous busy work IMO, but as you see those things have passed.

Blockade Runners need a serious boost considering they offer no offensive capabilities.
At the very least have them immune to warp scramble. If a pirate gang wants your goods, let them earn it by trying to pop you before you warp off. Now THAT is game play and puts the ball in their court.

1 Like

That’s amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

5/23/2019 Update
I was referred to security@ccpgame concerning this matter. And also reported the parties involved as “bots” for further investigation.

I have yet to hear from ccpsecurity.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/76850312/ Something like this is a good fit, he got unlucky with the HIC though

1 Like

For what, logistics?

We tend to use out of corp alts for specified roles in Eve. :slight_smile: You can do the same.

Idea is to use alts to either buy / sell, and or, haul items covertly and safely.

A few tips for survival from my training:

Don’t talk to people
Don’t hang around any one area too long
Never afk, autopilot, or not use a +1 scout/alt when hauling assets
Use cov ops when you can at all time, and use it always
Use undocking and docking safes for your common desintations or dangerous areas, like Jita, Amarr
Common trade routes should have tactical bookmarks on the gates you travel through - When you jump in a system with a scout who is one a head of your assets, you should note local every time. see any flashies? you can add corp or personal standings, do so. add known hostiles as a neg 5 or neg 10
when your assets jump into the -1 of the gank, you may be scanned, if this happens, you can warp to the gate safe, and then to a station or cloak. while the scout jumps into the gank area and assess the situation, you assets are safe.
Create an alt corp and start with basic alpha skills and don’t give any information away in bio, chats
Use a Rapier alt, in corp or accept dual, insta web when you fleet warp the assets off the grid
You can use the Vigil Fleet Issue as well, which requires much less skill to fly and will do the job cheaper
I always fit for travel with assets, m3 is second priority, meaning agilty and warp speed over m3
Sometimes you dont have to tank a fleet engagement if you can beat the punch of the tackler or bubble
again, fit for travel over m3. specialized hauling like the blockade runner, is meant to tank.
Cov ops is meant to evade. Specialize and go tankless with the covert, and fit for agility as your priority

2 Likes

Do you know what an exploit is?..