Wrecking Machine. and Black Flag vs P A R A B E L L U M and co

Lets see.

1 Like

Id say its has low game skill requirements but high player skill and understanding of game mechanics

To be fair

Damn, that post aged badly.

Interesting post on Reddit about this war, lots of battle reports and links too videos if anyone wants a read.

Reddit is bad for you.

Maybe a more accurate view of what has been happening:

This is excluding the 200bill Sot they lost with Tech II rigs.

They lost 440bill so far. This also does not include the 100 odd Athanors and Azbels that is currently dying. Afterwards, our focus will shift on those that came in as allies. They seem to forget we know who their alts corp structures are.

2 Likes

Don’t mess with the God Emperor, his methods are quite brutal.

I sent BF an offer to at the very least get the Russians off their backs, in exchange for two hours of cosplay time from Kane. Haven’t heard back from them yet though, which is a real shame, because I already have the costumes prepared and ready. Definitely wanted to try a couple of the Genshin characters, and also I think he would make a really good Elsa.

1 Like

I will definitely kill it as Elsa.

1 Like

1 Like

Frostpacker still stands by this statement.

1 Like

Necro time

Now why are you making (bumping) issues by reducing our chances of being accepted into Pandemic Horde ???

Frostpacker had offered to Mine their rocks, build ships for their cause.

Just Yesterday we were in their backyard helping remove the ESS so no other looting scum can snatch the free isk that their fine Pilots work all afternoon building a wealthy pot.

We were there just making bookmarks.

Are you mad at me or

Necro time with no reason is not a good reason.

hey it was my first necro in a while okay

Rather lame to not have a reason, please make one up then!

Lectured by a Frostpacker, you really got put in your place this time.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m currently doing research on alliance wars as i’m planning on making my own also @Uriel_the_Flame would you have preferred me to do another @everyone post again

1 Like

Perfect, now does that project require funding?