WTS 10.4milSP Pefect VNI/Ishtar Pilot/Alt

Ok i will check back tomorrow, if no isk/account info has been sent i will Relist in a new post

isks and account info sent. Please confirm receipt of isks and status of character transfer. Thank you

Hi Hia,

Isk/Account info have been recieved, i am in the process of transferring a Mining toon i soid today

TRANSFER CHARACTER

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: xRebelxxx

Will be completed after: 1/23/2019 4:19:29 AM

I didnt not realise i could only do one at a time, Character will go on transfer in 6 Hours. Will post as soon as character transfer has begun.

The character I paid for is: Rebornus Pen
Not he one shown on your last post. Please confirm that you are transferring the correct character as mentioned in this post. and post the correct character transfer update. Thank you

I think I understand your post now. Will wait. Thank you

All sorted and on its way!. Thanks for the patience Hia Jez.

TRANSFER CHARACTER

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Rebornus Pen

Will be completed after: 1/23/2019 6:49:50 PM

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.