WTS 18.8 Mill Sp Mining/Research Alt SOLD

This character is a fantastic mining/research alt that I have used for some time. Sadly, I have to downsize my Eve operation due to real life commitments hence she is now for sale. All CCP rules to apply.

18,841,581Mill Sp.

Sec Status 0.01.

3 Remaps available.

ISK Balance: 396731

Character has no kill rights against her.

Character has no jump clones

Character located in Ikami VIII Moon 12

Highlights:

Exhumers V

Ice Harvesting V

Industry V

Cybernetics V

Research V

Laboratory Operations and Advanced Laboratory Operation V

Starting Bid 18b Isk or make a legit offer, but note i am not giving her away :slight_smile:

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Lara_Muklach

Bump :slightly_smiling_face:

restracted, I bought another char.
GL with the sale

Thank you i will consider it and advise you in a couple of days, apologies i am about to be out for a few days. Have a great day :slight_smile:

Bump :slight_smile:

I’ll do 8b if you are still open to offers

11 bil

Thank you for the offers, i would like a little bit more for her if possible, i will let the sale run for a few more days. I am away atm anyway and have woeful internet. Apologies for any inconvenience. Cheers

Bump. Still a bit low for me sorry.

12.5 bill

Thanks Hibster for your offer, but atm it is still a bit low for me. I will advise in 48 hrs my intent. Regards

13bil here

14 B B/O

Looks good Merlin, i will be back this afternoon to review. Busy as hell atm my apologies.

not a problem hopefully i’ll be on when you come back.

Cool, shoot me a quick Eve mail and it should go off on my phone, if i am awake i will login. Regards

My highest bid is 15

Ok people many thanks for your bid/offers, but Lara has been sold i thank you all, fly safe.
Regards Lara

Isk and info sent Transfer in progress

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.