WTS 2-3 orca miners pilots with compression and DST

Hi, i am not sure what to do with my old miners now, selling two or three pilots

I am the one with less point, around 11 but have skill compression and DST / Accounting.

All are all cappble of some compressing, accounting V and gallente DST, strong miner in orca, I extract in the past mining director V because have a better booster.

If interested anwer the thread, no checking email. all are in high sec, no killing rights, possirive wallet, i pay the transfer all ccp rules apply

Chriss Katelo, 23.5m SP, DST, orca and some refining used as a LONe Drone ICE miner , have industrail ships V and trained ice dron specialization

Chriss Katelo. Training industrial reconfiguration V, very near to

If interested anwer the thread, no checking email. all are in high sec, no killing rights, possirive wallet, i pay the transfer all ccp rules apply

Fopr some reason i cant enter in the dforum with the third, is a pilot with 25.8m SP, dst, mining drones and some combat turrets. Is in a corp but having error to enter. the forum. If interested i can send the skill board in pm.

ALL Characters you want to sell here has to confirm with their own Forums account that they are for Sale - So the Pilot which can not post can not be sold at this time.

Please send a Support Ticket to resolve this.

im interested to buy all of them how do I start this process?

Basically you need accept the trade in the thread and send the isk to each character and the account too. As we say one moment ago, the prices accepted for me are :

25m = 18 b, the one of 11m skill points need put the link in a minute here .

I accept sold myself by 18b

i accept sold myself by 8b

I accepot sold myself by 18b as weas talked, is in high sec, all ccp rules apply, positibve walletr, already drop corporation but maybe not reflected in board.

Waiting isk and account name in each char to begin transfer.

i receive an offer inside brave for 8b for mommy hen. Please answer the thread

skillq look as error 500, not answer for the buyer here.

There is the link of QSNA for mommy hen

I’ll offer 5B for Mommy Hen. The ISK is ready to be sent to you!

@someguy2u Sorry. Were sold one moment ago in other thread.

Chriss katelo link

suertuda

OP here.

Mommy hen is sold, chriss Katelo is available, i go to hold sue rtuda for now.

Ill offer 17B for Chriss Katelo

let me check literally i forgot one thing of her and need enter to refresh my memory.

She is 25m points now, i can accept 17.2 because need purchase implants to other char. Can deliver in ten minutes.

Ill accept 17.2, let me know when you are ready and ill send the ISK.

i am ready send isk and account name and i transfer in ten minutes or less.

ISK and account info sent.

Isk and account received. Transfer Done, please confirm when you receive the pilot or the eve mail of the transfers

No more characters for sale here, thread can be closed