WTS 5x T2 Ship BPOs

(Zahara Cody) #1

Rook 10/20 - 120 bil
Rook 10/20 - 120 bil
Cheetah 10/20 - 120 bil
Crow 10/20 - 125 bil
Harpy 10/18 - 125 bil

(Big Lynx) #2

when is ccp going to convert them into bpc’s?

(Ag3nt Jita) #3

That wouldnt be too fair.

(Brewlar Kuvakei) #4

Never. CCP has shown that they’ll throw their own staff on the scrap heap rather than fix the glaring ass gape that is T2BPO. I used to moan about T2BPO a lot but now even if I had a few trillion ISK I would rather spend it all on PLEX than these. PLEX sitting in hanger without effort will out perform these BPO’s sitting in hanger or maybe even being used.

(Zahara Cody) #5

Why not do both?

(Zahara Cody) #6

I’m sure if you cry enough they will.

(Tiddle Jr) #7

when you see pandas liquidating their stocks and sales flooded by epic offers of 70% sale :sunglasses:

(Zahara Cody) #8

When you see wannabes sh*tting up another thread.

(Tiddle Jr) #9

i think that’s enough of free bumps for you :thinking:

(Zahara Cody) #10

Sales like these let you see all of the pathetic losers that still put money into this game.

(Brewlar Kuvakei) #11

Zahara were you gifted by your T2BPO by CCP or did you earn them? Your zero fucks attitude makes me assume you earned them. Good for you. Sell these T2BPO’s & buy Plex, horde it then double ■■■■ CCP over. maybe they’ll lay off a game mod or another cleaner who knows but you’ll get a warm feeling when they do.

(Zahara Cody) #12

I bought all 200 that I’ve owned.

(bigsharkbait) #13

You can still buy my malediction for 100bil then you would have 201 :stuck_out_tongue: p.s bump for cody

(Pheonnon Day) #14

Pathetic losers that help keep the game alive. You wouldn’t be playing if they didn’t keep putting in money

(Zahara Cody) #15

How has eve survived all these years without 50% off humble bundles every other week? Only thing that would be different is a lot less money for CCP to waste or line their CEO’s pocket with.

(Zahara Cody) #16

Nemesis bpo sold. 7 left.

(Zahara Cody) #17

Top of the morning.

(Zahara Cody) #18

To the top.

(Zahara Cody) #19

Claymore BPO sold

(Zahara Cody) #20

Eris BPO sold. 5 BPOs left!