WTS 84.8 mil SP combat focused pilot - SOLD

Closed

Mikael Nolen 40B!

42b offer

Still need a bit more. I already know the extraction price and that number is the minimum I will accept. This will make an excellent main for someone that likes to do most fleet roles.

Looks like extractor price would be about 40b, right? So iā€™m offering a couple above it.

Edit: Large Skill Injectors are at 582m right now, I did math assuming 585m. Extractors are at 294m and I did math assuming 290m. You also have to factor in market fees, which a lot of people forget about. Thats a solid 7% taken off the top.

Iā€™d have to see your math because the numbers I pulled from the market last night put me more like 46, minimum. That doesnā€™t take into account skins, implants, home station setting or remaps.

Ideally Iā€™d prefer someone got this to use the character and not just extract, however I know ultimately that their choice. However if I donā€™t hit the number Iā€™m looking for, I can easily handle the extraction myself.

Iā€™m not aiming to extract, though I will need to tweak it by extracting and re injecting a bit.

But just do current price of skill injectors x 159, then subtract market fees (skill dependent, but likely around 7%. Remember, selling stuff isnā€™t free). Then do current price of skill extractors x 159. Subtract that number from the previous number and you have a good idea of what youā€™ll make for extracting.

A lot of people forget about market fees, but if you are planning on selling the extractors, youā€™re gonna pay taxes. Thatā€™s where most people get caught on the extractor value of their character.

When I get home tonight Iā€™ll do that and show you what Iā€™m coming up with. However if youā€™re not looking to extract for profit, then the sales tax should be a moot point.

I am curious why the discrepancy in what Iā€™ve come up with and your math.

Yep, take a look and let me know. I only use extractor value when determining minimum bid. I mean, why sell for a lower price when you can just extract and sell for more?

No, I want to use the character, but I need to change a few things and that will require some extracting and injecting.

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Math looks good and if you have a skill set that allows for better market prices, youā€™ll obviously make more. Not everyone does.

Unfortunately iā€™m not inclined to spend more than my offer due to the reasons I stated earlier (I have to tweak the character skills to my taste).

But at least you now have shown everyone else the math and they shouldnā€™t bid lower than 46m.

Hey, no worries. I appreciate the consideration though. Best of luck on your hunt!

Still looking to sell, ba-du-bump!

@Girl_Talk

Iā€™ve done a bit of reading and learned a bit about the value of higher sp ā€˜mainā€™ characters. If youā€™re still offering 42B, I would accept.

hey man, donā€™t stress and donā€™t rush. Someone will come around. i made an offer on a similar toon a few days ago. But the guy isnā€™t responding. if he doesnā€™t respond by within 48 hours ill take this toon @ 43b.

Hey, thanks for the words of encouragement. I mostly came down because Iā€™ve seen a number of high-ish SP characters on here being told that the ā€œgeneralistā€ character is dead and the logic is sound, I suppose.

Thank you for the offer and if @Girl_Talk hasnt responded in a similar timeframe I will take you up on your offer, assuming noone counters you.

To the moon!

@Enoch_Zamayid Hey man, are you still interested? Might have another buyer lined up, if youre no longer looking (saw you got a character recently). Just let me know and if you are, we can start the process.

Also bump!

@Mikael_Nolen im in. i didnā€™t hear back from my guy either. 43b?

Sounds good. I Accept. I wonā€™t be able to start the transfer until 12ish hours from this post due to work however, if thatā€™s ok.