WTS Freighter / Transport / Science / Industry Pilot 7.5M SP

well i better idea would be that a bid will only be accepted if its increased by 100m or more … if thats cool then the opposition should bid 100m more than my 7.6bill bid

give me a moment pls, i write to the dev, i want to check that is everything ok what happen here.

please return him the isk … then everything will be according to bazaar rules

i wait for an Dev / Moderator answer, i hope it take not so long. i think this ebay in game think ist against the rules.

Okay guys, so:

• I will return the isk to @Aelshyrra right now.
  • The current recognized highest bid is @Kaav_Dryan’s 7.6b, the minimum increase amount will be 100m from now on.
  • The auction will finish in 3.5h, any bid after 2400 eve time will not be recognized. Please make your bids before that time.
  • If anyone makes a higher bid within 10 minutes to the end of the auction, the auction will automatically extend for 10 minutes until nobody makes a higher bid.

last bid is 7,6 bill ?

yes . he choose a round 7.6 number instead if the 7.625 bid … now increments will be of 100m

ok thx for the info.

bid 7.7 bill

7.8 bill

7.9 bill

Since no new offer after 2400 eve time @Aelshyrra won the auction. This is the final price, please proceed.

you are sure ?

and you are online now ? I wand the transfer info from ccp.

if you do not respond, i do nothing.
Sorry but i don´t trust you.

Yes I’m online now, please proceed.

Money send.
Account Name send.

Gotcha, will be done in a minute.

Transfer Character
We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.
Character Name: Cho Shang
Will be completed after: 6/19/2018 10:53:10 AM

Character Transfer Received

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.