WTS Freighter / Transport / Science / Industry Pilot 7.5M SP

maybe i wait until he accept the next bid, sooo it will take longer and longer.

Calm down dude , we all are friendly here .:slight_smile:… but if u wanna play dirty then ok

i play dirty ?
My offer was accepted and than you make a higher offer.

yea bro i understand but according to bazaar rules the owner can cancel a transaction if he wants to and he will return your isk ASAP… So u will get your as soon as he logs in again …

stay happy :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

but may be i take a higher bid, i have 5 hours time for this. So you have to wait untill 12PM eve Time.

yep ok . i am happy to wait :slight_smile:

this is fine.

@Aelshyrra if you would like to retract your offer then I will return your money, and @Kaav_Dryan will won the auction. Please notice if you agree with this it will be final and I’m not going to wait any longer.

i don´t wand to retract my offer. I send you already the 7,2 bill, 3h ago.

And i wait for the char transfer.

by retracting offer i think he means if you dont wanna bid higher than me maybe … anyways i too wanna end this fast and my bid of 7.5bill still stands

To make it clear I confirm that’s exactly what I mean.

ahh you wand more isk.

i bid 7.5,10 bill isk so my bid is higher, i send you the rest of the isk now

7.6 Bill , make a serious bid or trust me i can go on like this as long as you want

i bid 7.6,10 bill isk so my bid is higher, i send you the rest of the isk now

lol 7.62 … i love your attitude man … awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

i bid 7.62,10 bill isk so my bid is higher, i send you the rest of the isk now

i bid 7.625,10 bill isk so my bid is higher, i send you the rest of the isk now

Okay, so I have an ebay solution. To make it quick, both of you guys please send me your maxium bid(> 7.5b) by mail in game. The guy who sent highest bid win,s but the final price will be the lower bid + 100m. Is that alright?

is not that against the rules?