WTS Gal/Min/SoE Mission Puller (Level 5)

I am selling myself.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Heem_Yo’Pullah

My standings are sufficient to pull Level 5 minmatar and Gallente Level 5 missions.
Also ORE and SOE standings as a bonus.

I will accept offers and will sell when I reach a price I am happy with. I will not sell for the SP value alone.

I have a positive sec status and am located in an NPC station in Jita.

I have no kill rights active on me.
I am in an NPC corp.

Lastly I will pay the transfer fee.

EDIT - I have extracted him down to 5.1mil SP now. Selling him for 6.5bil b/o based on possible earnings via standings.

7B b/o

I would sell for that if I extract him down to 5mil SP

8b b/o

Make it 10bil and I can start the transfer now.

Still looking to sell

Now located in Jita

Still for sale.

Bump,

I’ve extracted some SP down to 5.1mil now. Buy out is 8bil for level 5 missions with gallente and minmatar.

You want 8b for a character with 5.1m SP or am I reading this wrong?

For the standings for 2 different factions of Level 5 missions. Not for the SP so clearly you did read it wrong.

On no planet ever is that worth 3b+ - there’s a reason nobody is commenting or offering anything here. Good luck.

Thanks for your input. Seeing as I only added the price 7 minutes ago I think I’ll leave it a little longer before changing anything.

Back to the top. Open to offers on the price.

Still selling buyout lowered to 7 bil

i will buy 7b b/o

I have to go to work shortly. If you send the ISK and account name today I can start the transfer after 17:00 eve time. Or if your around in the next 30mins

@Miner_Kitty01 I’m on now and in game to start the transfer when I receive the ISK.

No response from the last bidder so still for sale

6,5b B/O