WTS Ice mining and DST capable SP farm with 5.5m SP

Hello Folks o7

Iโ€™m slowly but surely wanna sell some of my unused characters and maybe some of you will find them useful.

Here my character to sell, no killrights, no jumpclones, in jita, positive wallet :slight_smile:

Eveboard link: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Z0o0L_MadEra
Password: 12345

He is capable of flying the DST of the gallente race and mining ice, need some fixing what doesent take u very long, also perfect as usefull SP farm :smiley:

Im open to any offer but keep it real, i will decide then (since its my first auction i have no idea about an good buy out price and when i find one i will tell you all)

Thank you in advance, and i will post with that character in here in just a second o7

Hello, yes im for sale o7

hi, 3b?

4 bil here

does the eve board not work?

it works
thy are myne XD

Automatic API Update disabled, Reason: Illegal page request! Please verify the access granted by the key you are using!

is the error im getting

If you look under the character portrait it shows Character updated 0d 4h 10m 14s ago so it does think it updated once at least, thats just an XML error trying to parsing something eveboard isnโ€™t expecting.

To be sure you can try out eveskillboard.com โ€“ uses the new ESI API

it works for me, it does have an password tho

r u logged in game parobro ?

bumpiii, im trying to get a bit more because reasons :stuck_out_tongue:

BUMP, wil lsee the character next week to thunder en daire for 4 bill if there is no more offers :slight_smile:

my set B/O is now 5.5b

5B until tonight

Bump, still open

still open? iโ€™ll contact you ingame in 5hours. iโ€™m in for 5B

Bump, yes still open

5.5bil BO

is there any reply from OP?

Are you selling your Ice Mining Character?

I am Mandatory Continue education today. I will be home at about 6:15PM 4/24/18, I will pay hi ISK