Year in Eve Video

Exploration sites probably only pertains to Cosmic Signatures that have to be scanned with probes. Also the data used for the video is from January 1, 2019 to December 1, 2019.

What’s interesting is the 2019 review video for EVE was sent out to 214,713 unique email addresses associated with active EVE players who had Omega accounts for at least 30 days with 25 hours minimum of active game play.

And it seems there’s a contest associated with this video which didn’t list any specifics other than:

Share it on social media using #MyEVE2019!

In addition, if you share any of your standout moments from EVE in 2019 - including screenshots, stories or videos - also using #MyEVE2019, you can win PLEX, SKIN codes and signed copies of the Frigates of EVE - Limited Edition book! Winners will be selected at random.

Anyway, my top ranked activity:

However I think this is the best one:

1 Like

I was podded 0 times this year!

1 Like

Kinda Neat
:nerd_face:

I feel so lazy!

But I love it, motivated to do more.

its because of the dec 1 cutoff then that makes sense. I only started this scanning thing very recently. My 37k kills were mostly done in regular anomalies and the occasional follow up sites

1 Like

Oi I did 50 missions whole year. I dont even remember when. :thinking:
Thats like 1 mission per week. Definitely too much.

I could of sworn I passed every requirement, but never got a single email :pensive::pensive::sob::sob::sob:

I could have sworn I was podded more than 7 times. The bit about mining an amazing 1 million ISK of ore had me laughing. Can’t even remember why I did that.

1 Like

Nobody likes a clever-dick :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t know how this video is any good or relevant since it accounts to all your alts.
And also just shows you 3 or 4 stats where you shined the most, along all your alts.
If you have 10 alts it accounts all them stats combined, so being in top 5% with 10 alts inst being in the top 5% along people that use only one account for most stats.

I much rather see my full stats per toon in a picture.

The only thing good is the ranking thing, but that’s not new at all in video games and CCP should have rankings page all year round with many activities and stats so people can track and fight for top places anyway.

Useless video.

Thanks CCP. Thanks for making me insignificant, for acknowledging I didn’t do more in the game; Thanks for once again omitting all the little people; thanks for not including all the minor corps that didn’t do enough; thanks for the slap in the face for not living up to your standards.
So, for the rest of you who also didn’t get an email, you game play just wasn’t enough to make it into the top 214,713. You all suck. You didn’t get enough kills, nor were you one of the favorite victims. If you had a structure, it didn’t get victimized enough either.
So thanks CCP for once again dividing the players, except for 214,000+ players.
Please don’t do this again.

CCP did not make you insignificant, you just did not register on any measured index, maybe for next year try to do something in game…anything… I am just a little annoyed the video went to my old /original char and not my main i.e. me but apart from that heh

2 Likes

For me the video went to the character with the most SP and not to my original, or to the one with the most kills. I guess they chose like they did with the monument.

my original char is on the monument :slight_smile: as are most of my alts but i stripped a ton of sp from him ages ago (and is effectively a dead char) and arg has way more sp now and i mean a lot more not just 50 sp but mail and video still went to alt, not a big thing but just interested in how ccp decided to choose the main char

Mine went to my hauler, he does have high SP but not highest.

He may have traveled the most.

Not only did you do that, but now you just told everyone :rofl:

2 Likes

Perhaps it is random. It would be nice if CCP explained the logic.

hmmm CCP communicate with their dedicated player base on the official CCP Forums… may happen :slight_smile:

maybe it went to the oldest char with an active skillque, which will be skewed as ccp are raining free sp down on us and im just using that on old alts to extract, but then why only send to one email address they usually send these things to all my emails. maybe i am overthinking things and it was just random.