You doing wrong CCP

Host our own offline system on our own computer . . . only connect to the CCP servers when we need to sell our scordite in Jita.

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed this content.

its super hard to do a route and visit all the system
like years of life hard
i really dont understand the more systems argument

I don’t pay much attention to the passive-aggressive side of things, which is what sarcasm is ( so I was told anyway ) and was actually asking you a question.
And no, I don’t get it but I don’t want to know what your point was, really.

Sarcasm rarely translates well into text, unless you make it obvious to the non sarcastic amongst us.

It’s as much about how something is said as it is about what is said, text doesn’t supply nuance; and the best sarcasm is often hidden to the uninitiated.

@Shipwreck_Jones I find it best to add sarcasm tags in the absence of a sarcasm font.

2 Likes

Closing this thread. See bolded and italicized. Please focus on making constructive posts.

Rules of Conduct

The following rules of conduct are to be followed when using the EVE Online forums. Breach of these rules will result in users being reprimanded as described in the policy below these rules.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting