You have to fight for what you believe in

The only bully here is Lord Sarum who, basically out of spite at the behaviour of part of the 24th Imperial Crusade, decided not to punish those militias, but to go enslave an entire planet. The bully is the big fish that goes beat on the unrelated little fish because he can’t get at the offending middle fish.

As to the rest, I am not imposing my creed or way or life on anyone. I’m doing what I can to protect the lives of innocent civilians on Floseswin IV. Fighting other militias is not imposing a belief on them either. Fight each other is what militias do for a living. You win some, you lose some. But in this particular case the gladiatorial game has real-world consequences for others. And I know which side clearly is doing collateral damage in Floseswin and which one is preventing it.

As to the rest, thank you for admitting to cherry-picking and taking things out of context.

I will just say I am not surprised the first negative reaction would come from you, of all people. Though I am saddened because we at one point had mutual respect despite our obvious differences.

My intended audience was first and foremost those allies and friends that may not understand why I am doing something that may seem out-of-character to them. It is not, and I explain it in terms they can relate to.

You will note I don’t try to guilt-trip fellow Federal loyalists into helping out Minmatar allies in their hour of need. Surely you of all people can understand the motive of helping one’s allies. You didn’t take too long to issue a rallying cry for Caldari loyalists to go help Sarum’s slavers.

2 Likes