You know what this game needs?

In the scheme of reality, an alien species would have encountered New Eden long ago and would have taken great interest in colonizing habital planets.

The alien species would not be so different from humans and could be another branch of the Jovians coming to check on their fellow Jovians or possibly an alien species similar to the Klingons or Changelings from DS9.

1 Like

In reality aliens would not know about New Eden unless they paid for internet and downloaded the client.

Only if their homeworld was a terrestrial planet similar to our own. I can’t imagine a human-like species would be adapted to live on a Neptunian planet for exemple. Their environment would dictate their physiology.

No Thanks.

The monsters in EvE are us.

–Gadget doesn’t mind non-sapient aliens, though.

3 Likes

Nah, give us species 8472

1 Like

In reality the moment aliens tune into the dark corners of the internet they’ll do this:

:wink:

3 Likes

Since people say being ganked by NPCs doesn’t hurt as much, I propose a massive Jovian invasion with roaming fleets that can also scan down players and hot drop on them, even while running missions and such :smiley:

3 Likes

I suggest giving Gix more drugs.

3 Likes

I mean wild? But I don’t partake sadly, in game or out of it :smiley:

1 Like

Why would aliens have tags in their ships/ wrecks?

1 Like

A dating service ?

2 Likes

We Have The Ability To Roleplay That Already!

Proper pronunciation would be great.

moistpeople

4 Likes

Let’s see…what this game needs:
Another person who knows what this game needs? No. Wait. Another person who knows what this game needs who can also find the ideas and suggestions section of the forum!

Amirite??

4 Likes

More head?

Spaceship hulls that look more like Space Dolphins so they can become tradable.

link between goonswarm and dolphins

What is so special about dolphins?

Dolphins are incredible. They are socially skilled, intelligent, agile, joyful, and playful creatures

I’m not sure, is that supposed to be sarcasm? :thinking:

They’re *socially skilled, intelligent, agile, joyful, and playful Capsuleers?

Yes that’s what I’m asking if you mean that literally or sarcastically. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Under new management so yes literally as one would assume a clean house.

1 Like