You’re favourite verses of the Amarr scriptures

As someone who was raised by a culturally Amarr father but educated in a seminary of the Speakers of Truth, I’ve grown-up a God-revering young man who’s come tho understand the ever expanding and organic nature of creation.

There is no shortage of scriptural verses from which I’ve derived both meaningful lessons of life and the nature of the hosts of heaven. Here is a place to share you’re favourite verses from the scriptures and/or discussing the meanings of others.

One verse that I came across was in a very obscure book of the Scriptures called the Book of Accumulated Texts.

Bless the Lord and His creation.
Blessed is his coming and passing.
May His judgement cleanse the universe.
May He keep paradise for His faithful.
-Wanderings of the Chan as-Sunnah, Book of Accumulated Texts 10:50-55

“All things were created by the Divine, and so the glory of our faith is inherent to us all;
When thine heart shines with the Light, thou shalt know no hardship;
When thine actions are in Light’s name, thou art immortal.’”
- The Scriptures, Book of Trials 2:1

4 Likes

I quite like the bit of the Scriptures where the rest of the Universe is destroyed and only the righteous are Saved.

I often think of it when I’m in committee meetings having to listen to words like synergy and paradigm.

We, the authors of this text, hereafter referred to as the party of the first part, take no responsibility for any foolish, stupid, or otherwise asinine actions taken on behalf of or in the name of our cause, organization, factions thereof, or the beliefs held by said organization, and contained within this tome by the readers thereof, hereafter referred to as the party of the second part, or anyone they might tell about it, hereafter referred to as the party of the third part. Any such actions committed by the party of the second part are, as expressly put forth in this document, being considered fair and clear prior warning, are solely the responsibility of the party of the second part, and the victims of said action, hereafter referred to as the party of the fourth part. The party of the first part will accept no responsibility for these actions, and wishes to clearly and concisely express our disapproval of this sort of behavior. The clear and plain statement of our disapproval is the primary function of, and can be found most easily in this document.

Any actions taken by members of this organization, hereafter referred to as the party of the fifth part, on behalf of said organization, hereafter referred to as the party of the sixth part, resulting in the causing of problems for said party of the sixth part, this text, the party of the first part, or anyone even remotely connected to any of the parties in question, hereafter referred to as the party of the seventh part, will result in immediate and lasting excommunication from the party of the sixth part. Any actions taken by individuals not of this organization, hereafter referred to as the party of the eighth part, which results in the causing of said problems for said party of the sixth part, text, party of the first part, party of the seventh part, or just about anyone else will be punished by a swift and lasting excommunication as well, regardless of mental trauma, anguish, or other angst this causes. These actions fall under the category of asinine, and, as such, fall under the clearly stated clauses within this document expressly forbidding that sort of thing and exempting the authors and organization from any responsibility, or wrong-doing, real or imagined.

The party of the first part also wishes it to be known that any offense or offenses, imagined, actual, or otherwise, inflicted by the statements, theories, Holy Mysteries, and/or dogma contained within this text, are purely coincidental, and as such, not the responsibility of the party of the first part, or the party of the sixth part. Should any party, among those mentioned above or otherwise, imagine itself to have been insulted by the aforeto mentioned statements, theories, Holy Mysteries, and/or dogma, the party of the first part wishes it to be known that it heartily endorses and suggests, for the personal well-being of the party imagining itself to have been insulted, that said party should immediately and at once seek the help of a good therapist, hereafter referred to as the party of the ninth part, and, in the event that this fails, the party of the first part wishes it to be known that, given that this document clearly exempts them from all fault in this matter and makes clear the lack of insult or derogatory statement contained within this tome, they most gladly would be willing to give the above stated party the phone numbers of three or four really good lawyers, hereafter referred to as the party of the tenth part, who can look over this and tell the party that, with all due respect, the party is out of the party’s head, and, in that event, should go back to the part of the ninth part for a good, long chat.

Any jihads, crusades, or other holy wars embarked upon by or because of members of the party of the sixth part, including those embarked upon due to imagined insult from the above listed statements, theories, Holy Mysteries and/or dogma, are the sole responsibility of those partaking in said jihads, crusades, or holy wars, hereafter referred to as the party of the eleventh part, as they clearly and distinctly come under the categorical grouping of asinine actions, as listed in the first paragraph of this document, and as such, the party of the sixth part is not liable for any injuries, death, or general unpleasantness on the part of said party of the eleventh part, or their victims, hereafter referred to as the party of the twelfth part.

Any miracles described within this tome or by the party of the first part are genuine, and the party of the first part wishes it to be known that the consumption or partaking in of any recreational pharmaceuticals in order to experience said miracles, visions, or anything even remotely similar is severely frowned upon. The party of the first part does not condone, encourage, or themselves partake in the use of various recreational pharmaceuticals, legal or il-… despite how it may seem, other than perhaps the occasional beer, or maybe a friendly bottle or seven of Absolut or Jack. Any reports to the contrary are false, and, should the party of the fifth part, or any other spiritual soul whose fulfillment and satisfaction stem from the teachings of the part of the first part, or the party of the fifth part, or just think we’re cool, take it upon themselves to burn such rumor-mongers at the stake, well, we told you so. But it’s still not our fault.

Any attempts at suicide or other homicidal actions undertaken to experience the afterlife are also considered stupid by the party of the first part, and, as such, are not only actively frowned upon, but, given the failure of the individual, hereafter referred to as the party of the thirteenth part, can be considered grounds for excommunication. Should the party of the thirteenth part be successful, well, he/she/it/they who may or may not be Kellhain, hereafter referred to simply as he/she/it/they who may or may not be Kellhain, being or not being the supreme being, can deal with the party of the thirteenth part then. In case of emergency, dial local authorities. Should the party of the thirteenth part involved in said homicidal or suicidal actions seek to involve the party of the sixth part, the party of the first party would like to refer you most respectfully to the first sentence of this disclaimer.

Given the often obscure meanings of normal metaphysical manifestations and revelations, it is also advised that the party of the second part, being the readers of this tome as set forth in the first of the preceding paragraphs, hereafter referred to as the paragraph of the first part, not take the miracles, visions, manifestations, or other revelations too seriously as these are merely the personal interpretations of the contributing member of the party of the first part who jotted it down at the time, and, as such, those member of the party of the second part which are inclined to question such things, hereafter referred to as the party of the fourteenth part may notice the same event being interpreted in differing and potentially conflicting methods by differing (and often conflicting) members of the party of the first part.

Any other problems, difficulties or troubles you may have which you feel may be linked to this text, the authors and publisher thereof, this organization, its founders or its members are purely imagined, and, as we consider imagining up new problems, given all the real ones in the world today, to be quite asinine, fall under the opening clause of this document, which clearly states that it is, in fact, none of our responsibility, and it’s your own damn fault.

-The Scriptures, The Book of the Disclaimer

4 Likes

The Lord Wept.

2 Likes

“War is not hell, far from it. War is beautiful. War is divine.”

• Grand Admiral Mekioth Sarum, excerpt from a commencement speech to Paladin graduates of the Imperial Academy. CE 23215

Ok, I don’t think that one is actually in the Scriptures, but it should be (and will be after the coming of the True Emperor, I think).

“So the Lord sent forth the Chosen,
to bring forth the light of faith
And those who embrace his love
Shall be saved by his grace
For we are his shepherds in the darkness
His Angels of Mercy.
But those who turn away from his light,
And reject his true word
Shall be struck down by his wrath
For we are his retribution incarnate
His Angels of Vengeance”

• The Scriptures, Book of Reclaiming 4:45*
2 Likes

Love your God, for He is the salvation of mankind.
Obey His words, for He will lead you into the light of the future.
Honor His servants, for they speak in His voice.
Tremble before His majesty, for we all walk in His eternal shadow.

• The Scriptures, Book of Apostles, 2:1

A beautiful reminder that we all must fulfill our duty to further His great design, but also a reminder of the inevitable disaster should those unworthy inveigle their way into positions of power.

1 Like

“For the Lord summons fourth his peoples to the mount, for they shall offer sacrifices in the toil of good deeds; in the greatness of their bounty they will feast on the abundance of the seas of the world and of the treasures hidden in the sands of the deserts.”
-The Scriptures, Book of Laws 33;15

1 Like

"…for these were once the words of a teacher who bore the title Messiah, and they are words of mercy and grace. Follow these teachings for all of you are brothers and sisters in the Lord you’re God. None of you, nor those to be reclaimed are lesser or grater than another.

Blessed are the humble, for their reward is paradise.
Blessed are the mournful, for they will see comforted.
Blessed are the gentle, for they shall govern the heavens.
Blessed are the righteous, for the Lord fills them.
Blessed are the merciful for they will be answered with His mercy.
Blessed are the sincere, for they will see His kindness.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they are His emissaries of reclamation .
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness, for theirs their inheritance is in paradise."
The Scriptures, The Sermon on the Mountain 1:1-10

1 Like

“I give to you the destiny of Faith,
And you will bring its message to every planet of every star in the heavens:
Go forth, conquer in my Name, and reclaim that which I have given.”

• The Scriptures, Book of Reclaiming 22:13

“There will be neither compassion nor mercy;
Nor peace, nor solace
For those who bear witness to these Signs
And still do not believe.”

• The Scriptures, Book of Reclaiming 25:10

“So the Lord sent forth the Chosen,
to bring forth the light of faith
And those who embrace his love
Shall be saved by his grace
For we are his shepherds in the darkness
His Angels of Mercy.
But those who turn away from his light,
And reject his true word
Shall be struck down by his wrath
For we are his retribution incarnate
His Angels of Vengeance”

• The Scriptures, Book of Reclaiming 4:45

And the Lord spake, and said, Lo, my people,
Witness, for I have made the worlds of Heaven;
And these worlds I give to you, My Chosen,
So Amarr shall rule the worlds of the Heavens.

None shall stand higher than you save the Sefrim,
Who serve Me as others shall serve you,
For all things under Me serve one higher;
So Amarr shall rule the worlds of the Heavens.

As Garrulor rules the skies; as Frisceas rules the sea;
As Emperor rules holder; as Holder rules Serf;
Yet all under Heaven serve Me;
So shall Amarr rule the worlds of the Heavens.

• The Scriptures, Book of Reclaiming 3.19 - 3.21
1 Like

“Which test reveals more of the soul, the test that a man will take to prove his faith, or the test that finds the man who believed his faith already proven? If you know this answer, then you also know which of these challenges bear the greatest penalty for failure. The gates of paradise will open for you one time only; woe to the soul who dares to knock twice.”

• The Scriptures, Book of Missions 5:14

“To know the true path, but yet, to never follow it. That is possibly the gravest sin”

• The Scriptures, Book of Missions 13:21

“Only through many hardships
Is a man stripped to his very foundations
And in such a state
Devoid of distractions
Is his soul free to soar
And in this
He is closest to God”

• The Scriptures, Book of Missions 42:5

“Surround yourself with the faithful, Stand together, for there is no strength like it under the heavens.”

• The Scriptures, Book of Missions 71:21
1 Like

My word lies within all,
All it requires is the breath of faith,
To ignite the fire,
So the lost can find their way,
So the fallen can rise,
To take their place as my chosen,
For you are all my creation,
And are all equal in my kingdom."

-The Scriptures, The Apocraphyon

Oh Lord of paradise, may your name be held in holiness.
So that may paradise come.
So that your will be done in the whole of creation as it is in paradise.
Give that which fills us with righteousness.
Forgive us our transgression,
as we have forgiven our indebted.
Keep us from the temptations of evil,
so that we shall be delivered from iniquity.
For yours is the Paradise to come, your power and glory forever.

-The Scrptures, The Sermon on the Mountain 1:9-13

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.